Schottenheimer hopes Dak still trusts him because he's made a lot of really good decisions too


Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.

Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”

Wow.

This is the guy whos "changing the culture"

This is a guy who cares more about being liked than anything else.

WOW.
 

Cowboys coach Brian Schottenheimer has no trust issues with Dak Prescott. He clarified that while discussing the third down play when Prescott threw the ball away Sunday against Baltimore.

Schottenheimer when asked about feeling pretty good that Dak trusts him:

“Man, I hope so. He’s thrown interceptions before and I still trust him. So if I make a mistake, I hope he trusts me because I've made a lot of really good decisions too.”

How did we go from guys like Tom Landry the war hero to this...
 
hahaha-miech.gif
 
Call out posts are against the rules. Cowboys are 1-2 and 1 game behind first. You’ve Shriveled up and quit already. It’s what haters do. They have no intestinal fortitude. Quit at the drop of a dime.
HAHA imagine you talking about the rules. Or quitting.

You quit on an entire season, and have emotional outbursts that rival the View after playoff losses.

Get lost with your holier than thou attitude you troll.

How you get away with what you get away with on here baffles me.

Maybe I should take your bait again so you can report me to the mods like the man child you are.

All fun and games with you until someone fights back.

You're the guy that picks a fight because you have friends with you then hides in the corner while everyone else cleans up your mess.

You should be ashamed of yourself for even showing your face here with how you act.

I have no doubt in my mind, if you didnt donate to this site, you wouldnt be allowed on this site.
 
Call out posts are against the rules. Cowboys are 1-2 and 1 game behind first. You’ve Shriveled up and quit already. It’s what haters do. They have no intestinal fortitude. Quit at the drop of a dime.
I am here when they are good and bad. Have been for 50 years. You put your tail between your legs and disappear midseason like clockwork when things get tough.

And I wasn't calling you out; I was simply confused as to how you could not come here and comment about the wonderful "culture" displayed by Schotty in this instance, given you shoved it down our throats over and over again in the offseason when others were telling you nothing has changed.

This is the problem with you: you preach things every offseason, call anyone who disagrees a hater (even though they are right), then rather than hang around and admit you were wrong, you disappear and reload for the next offseason. After years of this, you would think you would at least learn to respect dissenting opinions, but you are completely incapable of any semblance of that (ironically, in the way Jerry is incapable of admitting he is the reason the last 30 years are what they are, or doing anything to change it).

I do have to fall on my sword for one thing: I was wrong. Schotty has changed things. By the looks of this presser, not the way you said he has. One of the most embarrassing displays I have seen from a head coach anywhere.
 
Last edited:
Call out posts are against the rules. Cowboys are 1-2 and 1 game behind first. You’ve Shriveled up and quit already. It’s what haters do. They have no intestinal fortitude. Quit at the drop of a dime.
You just described what Brian schottenheimer and Dak Prescott did to the team at the end of that game.

They shriveled up and quit.
They do not have the intestinal fortitude to lead men under pressure and it was on full display the whole team saw it and now no one can unsee it.
The players will make their own decisions on how they go forward and protect their careers.
 
You just described what Brian schottenheimer and Dak Prescott did to the team at the end of that game.

They shriveled up and quit.
They do not have the intestinal fortitude to lead men under pressure and it was on full display the whole team saw it and now no one can unsee it.
The players will make their own decisions on how they go forward and protect their careers.
I want to know what "the drop of a dime" is. Is it a mixed metaphor, or did Rocky rat out his cohorts?...or did he make a phone call 50 years ago?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,509
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top