Schottenheimer: I'll take responsibility for this

I'm just tired of all the talk. Talk, talk, talk. Could've, should've, would've. All this team does is run their mouths. SHOW US ON THE FIELD.
 
If Schotty says that too much or too often......it becomes.........."I don't know what I'm doing."
 
X’s and O’s >>>> the Jimmys and Joes" There would still be a million penalties in the playoffs and horrible game planning/execution.
 
Someone tell Coach Schotty to scan everyone's faces on that plane ride home. Anyone who is having a great time needs to be off the team. There's not many losses that could be more painful than this one.
 
When “I’ll take responsibility for this” turns into “I’ll reimburse all fans who lost money on account of my idiotic late game coaching decisions”, I’ll be all ears coach.
Right? What exactly is "the responsibility" he's taking?

Words he can just ignore? Does he get fined or benched?

There's NOTHING for him to "take".
 
To defend schotty a little bit this is about all he can say. Your HC isn’t going to be very successful if he’s throwing the rest of the team under the bus. Behind closed doors it’s a very different conversation it publicly this so the job he signed up for.
100 percent. Could you imagine Aaron Rodgers as a coach. He would be exactly like this. He already is as a QB.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,802
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top