Twitter: Schultz on Prescott: The ball's coming out the same as it was before the injury

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Schultz took advantage of his opportunities last year with Jarwin out, and showed at times an after the catch ability that showed some upside.
Jarwins return gives this roster some decent stability at the position, and adds more recieving targets to an already potent passing game.
Just think if Fehoko finds a way to upgrade Wilsons spot, Vasher/Eagles finds a way to upgrade Browns spot.
Thats a couple ifs so take it for what its worth, but those are just two ifs that seem achievable.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I want to hear how Dak is “moving out” around the pocket. There should not be anything wrong with his hands or arms so I would not expect any news there.
"Hey look at how my arm is to take focus away from what ended my season and had me doing months of rehab to learn to walk without discomfort again, let alone run at football speeds! Did I mention I'm in the best shape of my life?"

The old misdirection tactic.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let’s keep score since injury on his rehab:

Bank account: strengthened
Arm strength: maintained
Accuracy: unknown
Mobility: unknown

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Schultz say this while in the best shape of his life?
:lmao:

J/K...had to do it.

So the ankle is healed as it has not effected his throwing motion. :thumbup:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Schultz took advantage of his opportunities last year with Jarwin out, and showed at times an after the catch ability that showed some upside.
Jarwins return gives this roster some decent stability at the position, and adds more recieving targets to an already potent passing game.
Just think if Fehoko finds a way to upgrade Wilsons spot, Vasher/Eagles finds a way to upgrade Browns spot.
Thats a couple ifs so take it for what its worth, but those are just two ifs that seem achievable.
Schultz isn’t in the same solar system as Jarwin regarding after catch ability.