Schultz's balling

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Another solid game from Schultz. Didn't need to contribute in the passing game this time but was out there blocking very well.

The REAL Dalton in town is #86...not #14!

The QB should have looked his way in the 2nd half. I believe he had zero targets after halftime.

Overall, Schultz has been a pleasant surprise.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dudes on here was constantly calling Shultz a JAG because he never got an opportunity...SMH.

Moral of the story: stop trashing guys before they get their chance to show up.

Dudes be believing these coaches be knowing everything, when they messed up all the time on simple stuff observers see like starting Knight at RT over Steele.
We should have cut Witten 4 years ago.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
And Cooper had what - 2 catches for 20 something yards? So, let's bench him too. Hell, he can't even help our struggling backup OTs as a blocker, so what was the point of playing him?

Oh, but wait, I forgot you have no concept that is part of the TE's role. I forgot there are no points for that in fantasy football, so you wouldn't be aware.

Only a clueless poster with a ridiculous agenda would think being a good player means big production every week, and you pretending you have a point by cherry picking a single game after 3 straight very good games proves you are just such a poster.

2 for 22yds, caused a Safety, zero tds, offense scores 3 points. 3rd straight game of doo doo pie at te. Lol.

Where is all of that secret schultz sauce you have been touting? The eyes dont lie. Hes a scrub Rogers

Told ya so going on 6-7 years. We cant win beans using our tes in the manner in which we use them.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
2 for 22yds, caused a Safety, zero tds, offense scores 3 points. 3rd straight game of doo doo pie at te. Lol.

Where is all of that secret schultz sauce you have been touting? The eyes dont lie. Hes a scrub Rogers

Lamb and Gallup ZERO catches this past game so does that mean they suck? Come on already.Schultz has the 7th most receiving yards amongst all NFL tight ends.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Lamb and Gallup ZERO catches this past game so does that mean they suck? Come on already.Schultz has the 7th most receiving yards amongst all NFL tight ends.

Blake Jarwin has three tds in a game which is a record. Of course it was in a meaningless game.

He's a viable player. The problem is he's not a good enough receiver or blocker to warrant an excessive role. We have better skilled players at wr and rb to be running a one dimensional te scheme.

Motorola

Reaction score
Wow - so many Cowboys fans that post on CZ are so knee-jerk in assessing what is going on with this team. Waayy too much spouting off in this comment forum about circumstances and situations on and off the field because of perfunctory research. Be diligent; double-check information to back up your recollection of what happened during a recent game or what transpired in the past.
Honestly - I have gotten mixed up or been wrong about events and things surrounding this team a few times since following this and other Cowboys Fans websites that I look up what happened on record to reinforce my initial response
....or amend my erroneous recollection.