Recap: Scout/Insider from Adam Schein radio show

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
On his radio show today he had some NFL insider or scout. I missed his name but, he had a couple of interesting predictions. He said our Dline looked very good vs Miami and they were getting excellent penetration. He said our D is underated and will surprise many. He acted like we are one of the most underated teams and was very high on us overall.

His other prediction was Morris will lead us in rushing and beat out Zeke. Adam was impressed with his prediction.

I'm not sure about either but, this dude seemed confident and like he knew his stuff. I am pretty sure our D will surprise many.

He was on around 11:45 am today.

RS12

Reaction score
muttley.gif
I love the Morris addition but get real, who was the scout his mother?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if zek is the player the cowboys think he is Morris will be his backup he was really good at ohio state behind this line he should be really really good

Reaction score
And the vaunted Giants D-line did little against them either.
Yeah. Like someone else said, I don't know what to make of the Giants. New coach. Huge free agent signings. They've shown nothing as of yet.

I hope this is a precurser to the regular season. If it is, they could be in the basement of the division. We'll see.

Sydla

Reaction score
I struggle to believe Morris would beat out Elliott (unless of course Elliott was bothered by injuries).

But if he does........... woah, boy.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
About 20 carries for Zeke and about 10-12 for Morris. I don't see Morris getting more yards. Sometimes too much is made on the preseason.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Loved the Morris pick up!

Like Zeke a lot but was not for burning the 4th overall on him.

Hopefully, they'll both kick tail.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Morris will be regarded as the most underrated free agent signing of this year. Really love his running style!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I don't even know how that dude gets his pads on right.............

I went to the game last Friday night. I watched him a lot. He seems to underestimate the opposing players speed and takes really bad angles while trying to catch up.