Scouting the Rams

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Again cry about when I "joined the party", the thread is still open, and your off-base comments are still open to be corrected.

I'll school you on something else, a linebacker's role is to play well against both the pass and the run. Your stats look great against the pass, but the criticism of Littleton has been based on his run defense, which you have failed to counter in any way. Instead, you try - and fail - to ignore what is, in fact, a very valid point.

The "no facts" is coming from you, and your attempts to ignore the valid criticisms being made against the player because they shoot your campaign for him all to hell.
You couldn't school me even if you watched another episode of B & B...I bring black and white to support my posts not some far fetched opinion or ignorant claim of someone being family friend.

This is why I started my posts..a top ten LB is not trash...
6) Their D is pretty bad. Their linebackers are trash.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's tiny -- a little over 220. So he's probably better in pass coverage than I noticed. But he was one of the ones who stood out as afraid of the big boys. Their linebackers don't fill holes. They catch runners and fall backwards. Not a good trait with Zeke.
Zeke will run directly through anybody trying to tackle like that. Good news for us.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL I'm not being corrected for anything. I provided actual black and white stats to show this original post comments about the rams LBs being trash was not true.

You certainly are. But apparently, it hasn't sunken in yet.

And again, what is "untrue" is your comment about how Littleton's stats "blew away both guys here". Why no mention of those "black and white stats"? Or the "black and white stats" I showed you where the Rams rank 28th vs the run? (I think I know why)

If you want to call out terms used by some else, be prepared to have your own hyperbole called out as well.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL I'm not being corrected for anything. I provided actual black and white stats to show this original post comments about the rams LBs being trash was not true.

Neither were your own comments about him "blowing away both guys here". But again, that fact apparently continues to elude you. No personal accountability, just pointing the finger of blame at someone else.

And again, 28th against the run is also a "black and white stat", just one that you don't like.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You couldn't school me even if you watched another episode of B & B...I bring black and white to support my posts not some far fetched opinion or ignorant claim of someone being family friend.

This is why I started my posts..a top ten LB is not trash...
6) Their D is pretty bad. Their linebackers are trash.

When you're ranked 28th against the run with Suh and Aaron Donald lined up in front of you, you're not doing half of the job required of a linebacker nearly as well as you should. But you choose to try to ignore that fact because "the guy has 3 interceptions!!!!!"

ejthedj

Reaction score
Love how a guy 6 3 with over 120 tackles is bad...it's pretty clear whats bad here is your evaluation skills....absolutely terrible...you've dug yourself such a deep hole there is no way out...like I said you can't argue with black and white stats...and again I rest my case I just pointed out in our original post their defense LBs were not all trash ....and I supported my fact with actual stats not some "flash play" opinion...the game is going to be tough and the rams will not be some cake walk on defense like some are hoping for.

Dude, 120 tackles ten yards down the field or in pass coverage tells you nothing about his run defense. Watch a game. He is horrible at it. Scared. Soft. He runs backwards instead of towards the action. Don't believe me? Check out any Rams highlight video from this year and you will see it. Or look at PFF grades on run defense. Or go to a Rams message board, where I saw people use words lie mediocre and trash to describe his run defense.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, that's why I went back and looked again And what I found was he was worse than I imagined, and one of the major reasons their run D is so bad. There's not any film that says otherwise. Cause it's a pattern -- he runs backwards, runs from olinemen, gets pushed ten yards down the field, and almost never makes a relevant tackle on run plays.

Gotta love people who haven;t watched a game and who can't point to any analysis or source tripling down on a bad argument, though. It's almost as funny as littleton's run defense

I'll post some highlight videos that show what I saw, over and over again.

Last edited:

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
You certainly are. But apparently, it hasn't sunken in yet.

And again, what is "untrue" is your comment about how Littleton's stats "blew away both guys here". Why no mention of those "black and white stats"? Or the "black and white stats" I showed you where the Rams rank 28th vs the run? (I think I know why)

If you want to call out terms used by some else, be prepared to have your own hyperbole called out as well.
A team stat does not reflect on an individual stat...nice try. Hardly my point in all this. You failed.

ejthedj

Reaction score
Nice of you to hand pick games...such a joke.

No dude, it's consistent. over and over. Watch the Packers game. Same thing. Eagles? Pack and Eagles had bad run games.

I'm so sure of this that you can pick any game you want -- he's always bad at it.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Dude, 120 tackles ten yards down the field or in pass coverage tells you nothing about his run defense. Watch a game. He is horrible at it. Scared. Soft. He runs backwards instead of towards the action. Don't believe me? Check out any Rams highlight video from this year and you will see it. Or look at PFF grades on run defense. Or go to a Rams message board, where I saw people use words lie mediocre and trash to describe his run defense.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, that's why I went back and looked again And what I found was he was worse than I imagined, and one of the major reasons their run D is so bad. There's not any film that says otherwise. Cause it's a pattern -- he runs backwards, runs from olinemen, gets pushed ten yards down the field, and almost never makes a relevant tackle on run plays.

I'll post some highlight videos that show what I saw, over and over again.
Again...dude...my whole point from the beginning was refuting your wrong claim was the rams LBs are trash...the stats show the whole picture and the dude is not trash and is in fact a top ten LB...something you should learn to understand.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
No dude, it's consistent. over and over. Watch the Packers game. Same thing. Eagles? Pack and Eagles had bad run games.
No dude its not...show the pick six in week 17 that won the game for the rams...show all 124 tackles his top five PD for a LB...you are such a biased poster its not even funny anymore.

ejthedj

Reaction score
Again...dude...my whole point from the beginning was refuting your wrong claim was the rams LBs are trash...the stats show the whole picture and the dude is not trash and is in fact a top ten LB...something you should learn to understand.

Nope, he's trash at run defense. And the stats and the tape prove it. 5.1 yards a rush, a lot due to him being soft and running from holes. You're more likely to see him getting blocked ten yards down field than in on a run play. You're just wrong.

ejthedj

Reaction score
No dude its not...show the pick six in week 17 that won the game for the rams...show all 124 tackles his top five PD for a LB...you are such a biased poster its not even funny anymore.

We're talking about run defense. Did u watch the first play in the Philly highlights where he is getting blocked ten yards out of the play? That happens ten times a game

Here's a challenge -- show one person who says he is good at run D. If he's a top ten linebacker, surely someone has said it out there. The Rams message boards say the opposite -- he's trash and mediocre at run D.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
When you're ranked 28th against the run with Suh and Aaron Donald lined up in front of you, you're not doing half of the job required of a linebacker nearly as well as you should. But you choose to try to ignore that fact because "the guy has 3 interceptions!!!!!"
No you're ignoring the fact he isn't a trash player and his overall stats are top ten. I don't care about the rams run defense as a whole and never have in any of my posts...I only brought to the attention this guy is far from a trash player...unbelievable..

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Nope, he's trash at run defense. And the stats and the tape prove it. 5.1 yards a rush, a lot due to him being soft and running from holes. You're more likely to see him getting blocked ten yards down field than in on a run play. You're just wrong.
Nope that stats prove he is a top ten LB this year. You're wrong and have been from the beginning for saying he is trash and only hand picking games to support your case. Kids today...smart phones have taken away your ability to comprehend fact from opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you're ignoring the fact he isn't a trash player and his overall stats are top ten. I don't care about the rams run defense as a whole and never have in any of my posts...I only brought to the attention this guy is far from a trash player...unbelievable..

You're "ignoring" every fact that shows he's not good in all aspects of the linebacker job.

Of course you "don't care about the Rams run defense", because it destroys Littleton and it destroys your argument, so you try to "wish it away". Sorry, but you don't get to cherry pick only the numbers that you like personally. The criticisms of Littleton, the Rams linebackers, and the entire team defense is that he and they are bad against the run. 28th ranked bad. The fact that you choose to try to ignore that fact doesn't mean the rest of us have to, and we aren't.