Scouts 2015 NFL Draft: Michigan State cornerback Trae Waynes leads the way

RS12

Reaction score
Jalen Collins, LSU
Measurables:6-1, 203, 4.48
Stats: One interception, 10 passes boken up
Scouts Say: "Real good size, doesn't play as fast as he runs. Would be perfect for a Tampa Cover 2 scheme.'' ..."Looks the part, but doesn't make enough plays. There's no production there.'' ..."Real good in zone coverage, he's got good instincts. The talent and ability is there, you need to get it out of him.'' ..."You have to love his size and the way he moves. We're actually looking at him as a safety.''

Ronald Darby, Florida State
Measurables: 5-11, 193, 4.38
Stats: Two interceptions, 18 passes broken up
Scouts Say: "He's real fast. He's like a track guy and I don't mean that in a good way.'' ..."We're not that high on him. There's some baggage there, too.'' ..."Has the speed and decent size. That's the stuff you can't teach, or coach. I'd take a shot at him and hope the coaches do their thing.'' ..."Really just needs to learn how to play the game. He has all the tools, somebody just needs to give him the instructions.''

Ife Ekpre-Olumu, Oregon
Measurables: 5-9, 192, NA
Stats: 9 career interceptions, 48 career passes broken up
Scouts Say: "This guy is good. I had him No. 1 before he got hurt. He's not rap big, but that's OK. He plays big. He's better than Jason Verritt (San Diego's first-round pick last year).'' ..."It's going to be interesting to see where he falls. He would have gone early, but now you don't know. He's probably not going to be ready.'' ..."Probably the best press man in the draft. He can really cover.'' ..."Does almost everything well, plays press, can play off, good special teams guy. It's shame with the knee. Now, you don't know.''

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/04/2015_nfl_draft_michigan_state_cornerback_trae_wayn_1.html

RS12

Reaction score
Marcus Peters, Washington
Measurables: 6-0, 197
Stats: 11 career interceptions, 35 passes broken up
Scouts Say: "There's obvious questions. You don't get thrown off your college team for no reason. But he has talent, lots of talent.'' ..."We're not taking him, but somebody will and probably early, too.'' ... "It's a shame, how a kid can throw away talent like that. I mean how stupid or selfish can you be?'' ..."When you hear words like uncoachable it scares you. He better go to the right team, or he'll be out of the league in a couple years.''

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Marcus Peters, Washington
Measurables:
6-0, 197
Stats: 11 career interceptions, 35 passes broken up
Scouts Say: "There's obvious questions. You don't get thrown off your college team for no reason. But he has talent, lots of talent.'' ..."We're not taking him, but somebody will and probably early, too.'' ... "It's a shame, how a kid can throw away talent like that. I mean how stupid or selfish can you be?'' ..."When you hear words like uncoachable it scares you. He better go to the right team, or he'll be out of the league in a couple years.''

I was listening to the radio and they were talking to the USC coach and he had nothing but praise for Peters and said he would do great in the NFL. Maybe just words, but he was the one who recruited him. Don't know if he was the one who through him off the team when he was at Washington.

Gaede

Reaction score
Rollins will be a steal. To play so well with one year?

I normally don't like inexperienced players but he passes the eyetest.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Rollins will be a steal. To play so well with one year?

I normally don't like inexperienced players but he passes the eyetest.

That is why he is ranked lower then most. Maybe in the 4th or 5th round.