Scuffle Pregame Atl Vs Phili Trotter/Mathis ejected.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Nors said:
Just broke out 2nd melee - all teams at 50 yard line.

I swear I'm watching Wrestling?

BTW - that was lame to eject Trotter. S/b A 15 yard penalty, not ejection.

Who cares, screw the Eagles. Anything that puts a nail in their coffin is okay with me.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I think this hurts the ealges, you are in ATL house fans are on the ATL side, and they will want to protect the house

IT WILL BE ON TONIGHT

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I have an idea, how about we dress Willie Pile for the Philly game and just have him go pimp slap McNabb during pre-game warmups!

blindzebra

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Kind of found it funny that the Refs were out there pre-game and threw a flag when those two started fighting lol.

Officials are out there for warm-ups, and when the officials are on the field the game is under their jurisdiction.

Kilyin

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
I have an idea, how about we dress Willie Pile for the Philly game and just have him go pimp slap McNabb during pre-game warmups!

:lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
Officials are out there for warm-ups, and when the officials are on the field the game is under their jurisdiction.

Yes I know that....but it is still amusing in pre-game warmups.

Kilyin

Reaction score
ghettogandhi said:
how much would trotter play against vick anyway=not much

You can't be serious? Try watching a game between them sometime.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
What are the guys on ESPN saying?

Playmaker is saying that Trotter never hit him.

They asked if there was anyway they could overturn the decision and Sal "Everybody loves Raymond" Palantonio said as of right now they will not overturn the decision.

Tom Jackson said Atlanta was one of the best Running Teams last year and that Trotter is stout against the run so it may hurt philly...add that into also losing Simon this offseason.

Mathis was the Falcons nickleback so it could hurt the Falcons with the Eagles passing attack.

Officials were actually looking at the reply booth before going over to Andy Panda and saying trotter is ejected.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
What are the guys on ESPN saying?

trotter shoudlnt be ejected because instead of throwing a punch he just grabbed and pulled at MAthis facemask.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
trotter shoudlnt be ejected because instead of throwing a punch he just grabbed and pulled at MAthis facemask.

do it anyway, screw the iggles

Go Falcons!!!

Mathis may have just made the play of the night by prevoking Trotter

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Irvin is killing me with all of his eagle homerism lately. It's makes me sick to listen too. Jaws seems too be more objective when discussing the eagles.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
and now Tom JAckson, just said this the same rivarly now as the skins/cowboys.....i dont know about that, but it is alot more intense than our whipping we put on them the last 15 games