Seahawks and Commanders not expected to hire anyone until next week

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I am to the point don't care what happens, if DQ stays or goes.
I don't think it matters. As come 2025, we may have an entire new staff anyway.
We won't because the team somehow will go 17-0 and win the Superbowl

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only requirement is for the Cowboys to let him out of his contract......
For example......just read that Kellen Moore is still under contract to the Chargers but they have given other team permission to interview him for and OC job. This is a bit different coz the Chargers are changing HC but the rule still applies.

The Cowboys arent going to do that. Why do you think they would

The Chargers are giving Moore permission because he isnt in their long term plans. They may fire him or keep for a year as a bridge.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Vrabel may get another shot but I believe BB isn't the guy if your trying to rebuild. More if a team has a QB and players in place. I have zero clue how Rahiem Morris got a second QB chance. Dude has to rebuild that whole franchise.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I thought Quinn was the guy for sure, but if they wanted him, they would have signed him by now.

Vrabel not getting hired is a shocker. He was nothing but excellent in his time in Tennessee.

John813

Reaction score
Interesting how there was a report that the Titans didn't want to deal with trading Vrabel and just fired him. And he's still unemployed.
Wonder if he wants to just take the year off and see what happens next year in the carousel.

Asklesko

Reaction score
The only requirement is for the Cowboys to let him out of his contract......
For example......just read that Kellen Moore is still under contract to the Chargers but they have given other team permission to interview him for and OC job. This is a bit different coz the Chargers are changing HC but the rule still applies.

Can you imagine a joint Dan Quinn-Kellen Moore venture?:muttley:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The Cowboys arent going to do that. Why do you think they would
LOL......Many seem to think he should be fired. So if he asks Jerry to relieve him of the final year left on his deal to pursue another DC job, you don't Jerry will do it? No one knows for sure but I think it's at least 50/50. Remember MM's response when he was asked if Quinn would be turning. He called Quinn a valued member of the coaching but also said we will work through the process.

Just my take here but I get a sense BOTH he and the Cowboys are ready to move on.......mutually parting ways as they call it.

JMO

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I Been Saying And I Will Say It Again..NFL Teams Are Hiring Young Innovative Talent..

With Bill Belichick,It Is Proof That Teams Are Passing On From The Old Ways.

Though I Wish Jerry Was Next, But Don't Expect Stubborn Old Mule Jerry Jones To Retire And/Or To Go On This Path Of Hiring Innovative Young Talent..
As Fans... Man, Are WE Screwed... :banghead: The :hammer:Is In The Coffin....

NUFF SAID....

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Durde is interviewing for DC gigs, so there could still be some defensive staff shakeup even if Quinn stays.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL......Many seem to think he should be fired. So if he asks Jerry to relieve him of the final year left on his deal to pursue another DC job, you don't Jerry will do it? No one knows for sure but I think it's at least 50/50. Remember MM's response when he was asked if Quinn would be turning. He called Quinn a valued member of the coaching but also said we will work through the process.

Just my take here but I get a sense BOTH he and the Cowboys are ready to move on.......mutually parting ways as they call it.

JMO
You really stretching here. I mean really really really stretching. There is no chance in hell Jones is letting Quinn leave for a coordinator job. Its not you never know. Everyone knows thats not happening