Seahawks Next Week

Aven8

Reaction score
DK Metcalf is playing really well.

He got the best of Stephon Gilmore last week. He will be a tough out for any corner we have.

He will. But on the other side Edelman couldn’t be stopped either.

Who’s stopping Coop, Gallup, and Lamb for them?

I like our chances in this game. Our offense is just getting warmed up.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He will. But on the other side Edelman couldn’t be stopped either.

Who’s stopping Coop, Gallup, and Lamb for them?

I like our chances in this game. Our offense is just getting warmed up.

Same here, I like our chances as long as our defence can make a few stops.

Aven8

Reaction score
I mentioned this in a thread the other day, but we need to steal a page from Marinelli and maintain gap/lane integrity with Wilson. The DE’s don’t need to wrap around the QB. Just contain him. He’s deadly outside and will step up inside and take off.

rags

Reaction score
The loss of Bruce Irvin is huge for Seattle.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Same here, I like our chances as long as our defence can make a few stops.
That's exactly it.

The NFL has made things so 35-30 and 40-39 are your typical scores to keep the fantasy fans engaged.

Defenses need to get 3-4 stops a game to have a shot to win.

I'm not sure the one we have is capable, but they definitely have a chance to win there this week.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
More worried about the defense than the offense going into this game. The Patriots scored 30 points on Seattle's Defense. But, the Cowboys Defense has also played bad. So hopefully the offense can take the momentum from the Falcons game into the game against the Seahawks. Concerned how the defense will do against Wilson.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's exactly it.

The NFL has made things so 35-30 and 40-39 are your typical scores to keep the fantasy fans engaged.

Defenses need to get 3-4 stops a game to have a shot to win.

I'm not sure the one we have is capable, but they definitely have a chance to win there this week.

Exactly, and I think we can make a few. Just got to time our jumps better with our DBs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
keys to game ,

Do NOT give up 3 fumbles , 2 failed fake punts, failed 2point conversion, and spot SEATLE 20points, you will lose!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
She hawks are playing solid, man. Russel is on point. We going to have to put a lot of points up to keep up with them. A well versed strategy of no huddle offense would be the best bet, but i’m sure they won’t do that.

We usually know in the first drive or two whether we are going to have a long day or not. Almost every time they try to establish the run and pound Zeke, we either fall way behind or lose.

When they come out aggressive throwing on first down and mixing in the run game, that is when we put up the big numbers.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
keys to game ,

Do NOT give up 3 fumbles , 2 failed fake punts, failed 2point conversion, and spot SEATLE 20points, you will lose!

Come out aggressing with pace and make Dak and the passing game the focal point in the beginning.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Who ever Chidobe is guarding is likely going to take him to woodshed. DK or Lockett, it's probably going to be bad.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Exactly, and I think we can make a few. Just got to time our jumps better with our DBs.
Diggs is encouraging. He looks better to me than any DB we have had in here in a very long while.

I'd like to see Gallimore improve, and snaps given to high motor guys like Anae and Bernard.

Maybe they will inspire certain other paycheck collectors.

IF all of those things come together, they have a CHANCE.

Oh and the offense needs to knock off the disappearing act on the road. They have to be as good as they are at home.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Diggs is encouraging. He looks better to me than any DB we have had in here in a very long while.

I'd like to see Gallimore improve, and snaps given to high motor guys like Anae and Bernard.

Maybe they will inspire certain other paycheck collectors.

IF all of those things come together, they have a CHANCE.

Oh and the offense needs to knock off the disappearing act on the road. They have to be as good as they are at home.

Agreed, he just has to time his jumps better, which I think he will. I'd definitely give more snaps to Anae and Bernard. At least they give a damn unlike DFraud.

Praxit

Reaction score
....going with recent track record. Dallas always plays well Vs Sea. This time around we have MM on sidelines to help the gig. I expect a shoot out of game. This time we win the turnover battle.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Agreed, he just has to time his jumps better, which I think he will. I'd definitely give more snaps to Anae and Bernard. At least they give a damn unlike DFraud.
Diggs is definitely raw...but you can see he is a more than willing tackler and is around the ball. Actually turns around on a pass. Rare around here. Once he gains some experience he will be a top DB.

They seriously need to get some of the kids more involved sooner than later.....there's no light that's going to suddenly go on for some of the underperforming vets, or ones who just dont have much talent.

I hope to see Biadasz and McGovern starting by TGiving, and Anae and Bernard getting regular snaps asap.

Still holding out hope that Wilson can be something also, although they seem very hesitant w him. He must not be showing much.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Diggs is definitely raw...but you can see he is a more than willing tackler and is around the ball. Actually turns around on a pass. Rare around here. Once he gains some experience he will be a top DB.

They seriously need to get some of the kids more involved sooner than later.....there's no light that's going to suddenly go on for some of the underperforming vets, or ones who just dont have much talent.

I hope to see Biadasz and McGovern starting by TGiving, and Anae and Bernard getting regular snaps asap.

Still holding out hope that Wilson can be something also, although they seem very hesitant w him. He must not be showing much.

I definitely think he will be, and I'm excited to see how he fairs Sunday. I think they should get the younger players involved sooner too. They'll make mistakes, but at least they'll play with heart.