Seahawks sign DT Hankins

Carson

Reaction score
The only DT who could stop the run on a team that can't stop the run is gone. We're toast there is too many holes and Mazi has shown no signs of being a solid player let alone a 1st round talent
I wouldn’t go that far that Hankins was something special. Watch the GB playoff game and he stunk.

Problem is Mazi and Davis stink worse

Asklesko

Reaction score
Bookmark this thread for when Mazi stinks it up this year. Another great decision by our cheapskate braintrust (sure to bite us in the butt).

Jayinem

Reaction score
saquon-barkley-look-back.gif
Can't stop the run boys: 10
Saquon: 0

Did you know when you beat someone 10-0 in chess that's called adoption?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly believe this absolutely is a tank season.

There is no way they are down something like 7 starters, all lame duck coaches and do nothing and expect to be competitive.
this^ and it will be very ugly. TY cap boy

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hankins did what he came for...he garnered viewers on his podcast channel, gained more popularity...mission accomplished. Now he moves on to the highest bidder. We were used. Does anyone truly wanna be a Cowboy?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I thought guys loved Dallas? I guess not.
Been saying it for years....it's the Titanic. People just assume players want to come here....including Jerry and Stephen. What they don't realize is....people don't want to be part of a circus. Your not going to win a championship in this atmosphere. Jerry and Stephen need to get more aggressive in free agency....because not everyone they target is gonna want to come here.

LysleE

Reaction score
This is just further illustration of the FO’s ignorance, arrogance or any other adjective you prefer (other than competence); getting rid of a serviceable DT in a position of need due to the underwhelming performance of the 1st round DT.
The quibbling of a few million dollars to keep a player in the fold; while paying Dak his salary and most likely even more to extend him.
Then Jerry and Stephen have the audacity to reiterate they are “all-in” to appease the fans while letting starters and depth players walk.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This has been a bloodletting of huge magnitude this offseason. Mass exodus. Jerry has much to answer for as does Stevie.