Seahawks sign DT Hankins

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We’re losing starters left and right. Can’t remember losing this many players in one offseason. We have more holes than Bonnie and Clyde’s death car. We may be going down just like them.
Maybe Jerry is paving the way for Jimmy's return...

Rayman70

Reaction score
We’re losing starters left and right. Can’t remember losing this many players in one offseason. We have more holes than Bonnie and Clyde’s death car. We may be going down just like them.
me either man. This is BAD. Kinda reminds me of the 1990-91 year when Jimmy was churning over everything.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly believe this absolutely is a tank season.

There is no way they are down something like 7 starters, all lame duck coaches and do nothing and expect to be competitive.
I agree

Where I'm annoyed is he said all in. Like its been the TOTAL opposite. His age was the one thing that made me think maybe we will, but nope. What a loser

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Can't stop the run boys: 10
Saquon: 0

Did you know when you beat someone 10-0 in chess that's called adoption?
CPS was called, he was born into a broken home. Hes in foster care now

IMG_1372.jpeg.cfe60df67953b30a8ae58e0a924603c0.jpeg

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Is there a rule as to the minimum players a team can suit up on game day as we could test that rule based on the last week or so.

This is "almost" funny now.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Run defense was bad with Hankins, can’t wait to see it without him. Can’t wait to see how Jerrah and cap boy sell the fan base next season when it starts.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Absolutely best to trade away Trey Lance for a mid-round pick. Use that mid-round pick to draft a good DT. No reason to keep Lance at this point.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Hankins was a decent rotational piece, but we also had low expectations as we haven't had an outstanding dt group in a while.

Having Hankins back sounds comforting because of the unkown with Mazi, but how good is he really? I'm not sure he's a top 30 free agent at his position alone, so perhaps we didn't place a ton of value there or priortize re-signing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry got told by his doctor...he's got less than a year of life left. He's taking the whole team and fan base down to the grave with him.

/s

Carson

Reaction score
Hankins was a decent rotational piece, but we also had low expectations as we haven't had an outstanding dt group in a while.

Having Hankins back sounds comforting because of the unkown with Mazi, but how good is he really? I'm not sure he's a top 30 free agent at his position alone, so perhaps we didn't place a ton of value there or priortize re-signing.
This!!!!

We all loved having a fire hydrant type player. but he was injury prone and not great

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
me either man. This is BAD. Kinda reminds me of the 1990-91 year when Jimmy was churning over everything.
We would have to nail every draft pick to plug up the holes we have. Got a feeling we’re going to be playing musical chairs at a number of positions during camp and into the regular season trying to find an answer. It’s going to be interesting to see if Jerry is still spinning his usual optimism when camp arrives.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We would have to nail every draft pick to plug up the holes we have. Got a feeling we’re going to be playing musical chairs at a number of positions during camp and into the regular season trying to find an answer. It’s going to be interesting to see if Jerry is still spinning his usual optimism when camp arrives.
Exactly

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
idk how any one can defend this front office or act like this is ok

they lost so many starter/rotation player and replace like 1 of them

jerry and steohen diserve 0-17
I could somewhat see the light at the end of the tunnel ONLY IF the team had a bunch of top 100 picks in the draft and their plan was to turn over the roster with a bunch of draft picks. But they only have 3 top 100 picks and fairly low in each round. I guess they could move down from pick 24 and receive an extra 3rd in a trade. But they really dont have a lot of ammo to work with.