Seahawks vs Falcons Game Thread

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Chuck 54;4964219 said:
Not if your kicker is physically unable to kick it that far; guys legs don't get stronger just because you need it.

Adrenaline.

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4964221 said:
You can scratch that one off.....the only remaining chocker in the NFL and the ultimate chocker is Romo

:cool:

How so? Romo also won a playoff game. He just doesn't have a nickname.

rynochop

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4964221 said:
You can scratch that one off.....the only remaining chocker in the NFL and the ultimate chocker is Romo

:cool:

What's a chocker?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
links18;4964191 said:
You have to think you have a better chance at a 67 yard FG than a hail mary.
The kickers warmup before the game and the coaches make note of the distance they have. Longwell just didn't have that kind of leg.

Pabst

Reaction score
Glad that Atlanta won, but only because I hate coaches icing the kickers. It's so bush league, just let them kick and let the cards fall where they may.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This loss is on Carrol. You never leave 34 seconds on the clock. They had 3 timeouts and didn't have to score that quickly. This icing the kicker is just plain stupid and in this instance cost them the game.

blue knights

Reaction score
Once the timeout was called I don't think the kicker was even trying. Looked like he just went thru with the kick to loosen up and didn't worry bout knocking it thru

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4964212 said:
That was terrible defense by Seattle with thirty seconds. The only thing worse was the Broncos yesterday.

I think they reacted to the Denver game. The safeties played off 50 yards. Left giant holes in the middle.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Why are people making a big deal about the timeout before the FG? Bryant knew the timeout was coming, everyone stopped playing. The snapper just snapped it and he took a nonchalant practice kick.

blue knights

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4964250 said:
Why are people making a big deal about the timeout before the FG? Bryant knew the timeout was coming, everyone stopped playing. The snapper just snapped it and he took a nonchalant practice kick.
Exactly

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
M'Kevon;4964248 said:
I think they reacted to the Denver game. The safeties played off 50 yards. Left giant holes in the middle.

Which would be dumb. They needed a field goal, not a TD.

I'm wishing for a Harbaugh SB but I doubt that happens.

Diogenes

Reaction score
Statistics show icing the kicker doesn't work. Having said that, I don't think Bryant put much effort into his first kick after hearing the whistle. Looked like he hesitated and then gave it a nonchalant effort.

mldardy

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4964250 said:
People are making a big deal because he still called it and coaches should just let the kick take it's course..

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Atlanta/Baltimore Super Bowl is the way to go! Tony Gonzalez vs. Ray Lewis Retirement Game