Sean Lee and the rest of the players on Dak

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm wondering why SLee name is always associated with leadership all the time, and immediately? Just wondering.
He was a team captain for four years straight. They could be part of it.

He’s only mentioned in this thread because he was specifically named in the article.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
From Troy Aikman’s recent interview about Dak:

“I saw Sean Lee out here the other day in Santa Barbara, we got to talking about Dak, Aikman said. He asked Lee if there was something I’m missing about this guy because I love him and Sean Lee said he’s a huge fan and he said as is the entire locker room.”

So keep posting you Dak haters it’s soooo enlightening and entertaining. I love it when fools make fools of themselves as if they know better than all these NFL players, coaches and GM’s.
I believe you,, I know you were hiding out in one of those stained jock filled lockers,, inside source.

Brax

Reaction score
Romo went Hollywood from Day 1. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Then when he had the audacity to go to Cabo during the playoffs? Then lose and say "perception" didn't matter to him...and if his career ended at that point, he would have lived a pretty good life. Well, that's when he lost me because I saw how starting for the Dallas Cowboys went to his head. I called it then that he didn't have that mental fortitude to lead the Cowboys to any championship game. Well, 10 seasons later, I was right. If that makes me a hater, so be it, but it sure doggone was not based on "pettiness". That's just your way of not being able to handle being told the truth about that limelight seeker.
The hate is deep in you. You just can’t get over Romo, it is a sickness with you that is truly pathetic how deep it goes.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hate is deep in you. You just can’t get over Romo, it is a sickness with you that is truly pathetic how deep it goes.
Unfortunately, there is too much soap opera in these threads. For some posters I think the soap opera is the draw to a site like this more than the football.

Praxit

Reaction score
...enough said.. :p
giphy.gif

Jeffkills

Reaction score
The players see him, and they probably wish they could emulate his selfish behavior...

Thanks, Dak.

Not a single person could accurately claim the most important thing to Dak is winning the SB - that’s why he’s a poison. Decent QB, but a terrible Dallas Cowboy..

zerofill

Reaction score
Curious why Aikamn was asking Lee if there was anything he’s missing. So he’s wondering why the team hasn’t signed Dak year? Or character issue? So he loves him but you know what else is there? Lol

Funny how much he criticized Dak's accuracy, etc... now he is #1 cheerleader for Dak getting paid. I find this very odd lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Funny how much he criticized Dak's accuracy, etc... now he is #1 cheerleader for Dak getting paid. I find this very odd lol.
Because Dak worked hard on that and Aikman noted that that is no longer an issue with Dak.

dfense

Reaction score
Dez is an immature premadonna athlete who was a cancer in the locker room. The fact you are using him is laughable and shows your complete ignorance.
I guess my point flew right over your head. Imagine that.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Because Dak worked hard on that and Aikman noted that that is no longer an issue with Dak.
Not even close,, Troy wants to invite Dak to his exclusive rights party,, all the real money will be there, private club, VIP only.