Sean Lee and the rest of the players on Dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He HAD to rave about Dak in a private conversation with Troy Aikman?

And he HAD to speak for the rest of the locker room as well?

Your bottom lip’s quivering.
:lmao2:

He doesn't HAVE to. And there's no real reason NOT to say he likes him a lot.

BUT...let's say he didn't.....you would expect him to voice that NOW? Sean Lee? LOL.

I'm no Dak hater but keeping it real. I heard the same thing about Winston LAST year.

Nav22

Reaction score
He doesn't HAVE to. And there's no real reason NOT to say he likes him a lot.

BUT...let's say he didn't.....you would expect him to voice that NOW? Sean Lee? LOL.

I'm no Dak hater but keeping it real. I heard the same thing about Winston LAST year.
No. If Sean Lee didn’t like Dak, he’d say nothing at all or give a polite, canned answer.

What he WOULDN’T do is rave about how great a leader Dak is to Troy Aikman AND speak for the rest of his teammates as well, if he didn’t really believe that.

Not a single Cowboys player, anonymously or publicly, has ever said anything negative about Dak as a leader.

“Big deal,” one might say.

Now for comparison’s sake, go ahead and Google “Carson Wentz leadership” and tell me how many instances you can find of teammates anonymously trashing the NFL’s softest QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. If Sean Lee didn’t like Dak, he’d say nothing at all or give a polite, canned answer.

What he WOULDN’T do is rave about how great a leader Dak is to Troy Aikman AND speak for the rest of his teammates as well, if he didn’t really believe that.

Not a single Cowboys player, anonymously or publicly, has ever said anything negative about Dak as a leader.

“Big deal,” one might say.

Now for comparison’s sake, go ahead and Google “Carson Wentz leadership” and tell me how many instances you can find of teammates anonymously trashing the NFL’s softest QB.

Oh "anonymously"..NOT in an open interview with Troy Aikman. LOL.....

Not sure why you are trying to dig up an agenda from me. I was just being real. Players...especially the "good ones" and "leaders" like wouldn't say crap with a mouthful, in public.

I've already said there's no reason for Sean to NOT say he likes Dak. It's there..go back and read with logic and reason instead of anger.

Just keep picking a scab? ...come on man. Chill.

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh "anonymously"..NOT in an open interview with Troy Aikman. LOL.....

Not sure why you are trying to dig up an agenda from me. I was just being real. Players...especially the "good ones" and "leaders" like wouldn't say crap with a mouthful, in public.

I've already said there's no reason for Sean to NOT say he likes Dak. It's there..go back and read with logic and reason instead of anger.

Just keep picking a scab? ...come on man. Chill.
I already addressed this, if you know how to read.

There’s a difference between a nice, polite response and RAVING about the guy like Lee did.

No, he wasn’t at all obligated to speak for his teammates and say they ALL love Dak.

You’re arguing just to argue.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I already addressed this, if you know how to read.

There’s a difference between a nice, polite response and RAVING about the guy like Lee did.

No, he wasn’t at all obligated to speak for his teammates and say they ALL love Dak.

You’re arguing just to argue.

Hello pot...meet kettle.

You are actually arguing with me about "liking" and "raving". Then have the nerve to call me the arguer? I almost can't believe but...but...why shouldn't I be not surprised.

I'm actually on your side in this...but you are arguing semantics just to argue with someone. Good god almighty.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ohhhhh okay. Because Lee would ever admit it if he thinks Dak is being entitled and selfish.
yeah they all say something similar, they cant be honest lol.
If he said dak was ok ,but he likes this dalton guy would daddy jerry be happy he said that?????
Would that upset others on team, cause a media storm etc etc.

So imo this means NOTHING

plus i am sure all the players on the team are happy that dak will make 5-20 times as much as they make per year.
If they had any brains they should want a cheap qb so more money for them to get a little extra, but if dak gets 35-40
anyone with a decent brain would know daddy jerry is gonna be lowballing most other players when their current contract is up.

So basically it is financially stupid of any cowboy player except the few high paid stars who just got paid to want to keep dak as qb.

Cmac

Reaction score
He was a team captain for four years straight. They could be part of it.

He’s only mentioned in this thread because he was specifically named in the article.
OOOkkkaaaay.