Twitter: Sean Lee doesn't sound ready to retire

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sean Lee does not sound ready to walk away as a player to become a coach just yet. “You kind of go back and forth on things at times as you get older,” he said. “But the problem is anytime I go on the field and I get to play and you make a couple of plays, you’re like, ‘Well, I like this too much.’ And that is my problem: I love this game too much. I love this organization a lot. And I love playing and I love playing the position, linebacker. I joke to my wife that I’m addicted to it at times.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Most of these players have been doing this since pee wee football and then conditioned for years once coaches realized they had something special to make it their career. I'm sure it's tough to hang it up. He should probably be listening to his body, had brains to be one of the best LBs of the last decade, but his body just couldn't sustain full seasons.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Most of these players have been doing this since pee wee football and then conditioned for years once coaches realized they had something special to make it their career. I'm sure it's tough to hang it up. He should probably be listening to his body, had brains to be one of the best LBs of the last decade, but his body just couldn't sustain full seasons.
Four years in college (We Are Penn Penn State) & eleven playing in the pros will do that to any player. Lee even offered a cut in pay.

Nothing but class combined w/greatness!

Havic

Reaction score
Lee's body will make the decision for him.

Good player, could have been one of the greats but always injured.