Twitter: Sean Lee doesn't sound ready to retire

InTheZone

Reaction score
great dude, just need to find someone to fill his shoes and neither Smith or LVE are the guys. Lee should be on the field with other great linebackers

ESisback

Reaction score
Four years in college (We Are Penn Penn State) & eleven playing in the pros will do that to any player. Lee even offered a cut in pay.

Nothing but class combined w/greatness!

You should hear the idiot in the Sean Lee coaching thread. Calls him “Leech”! Says he’s dumb and entitled and a snake! Takes all kinds, doesn’t it?

ICP

Reaction score
Too bad, he needs to. Hopefully Dallas won't be the ones stupid enough to keep him employed. Lol, that's crazy talk..... Of course they will

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope Sean Lee sticks around for a few more years, even if as a part-timer. He's a great leader, a captain and one of the last big time veterans that's been good to this team and a role model.

Hope you keep him, Jerry, for a few more years. Sean Lee is worth it, especially since he's willing to stay at a reduced role and reduced pay. The Cowboys need old veterans like him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Sean Lee does not sound ready to walk away as a player to become a coach just yet. “You kind of go back and forth on things at times as you get older,” he said. “But the problem is anytime I go on the field and I get to play and you make a couple of plays, you’re like, ‘Well, I like this too much.’ And that is my problem: I love this game too much. I love this organization a lot. And I love playing and I love playing the position, linebacker. I joke to my wife that I’m addicted to it at times.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

SLee would benefit from the new DC and a scheme change.

the 4-2-5 doesn’t give him enough snaps.

Currently, he subs for LVE for a few series.

Cmac

Reaction score
You should hear the idiot in the Sean Lee coaching thread. Calls him “Leech”! Says he’s dumb and entitled and a snake! Takes all kinds, doesn’t it?
Yes it does take all kinds.....the characterizations or name calling shouldn't happen.....but the same should apply regarding Jaylon Smith, Zeke, and others too.

cern

Reaction score
In the final analysis, the decision is not Lee's. No doubt he loves the game, but his play has seriously diminished. He lacks the gift of gab to succeed as an analyst or announcer. I'm convinced he would make an excellent coach.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No question.....love to have him back but much more can his body take
So true. Such a warrior. Can only imagine if more Cowboys took after him. Dallas would be repeating the 90's.
Lee's body will make the decision for him.

Good player, could have been one of the greats but always injured.
That's what happens when giving/playing 110%.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on with Lee , haven't heard a lot from him this year. He's not dominating on the defensive side of the ball like he has in past year's. I'm thinking if he continues in his NFL career it will be on another team.