Twitter: Sean Lee has a minor MCL sprain in his right knee

Blackrain

Reaction score
He is as annoying and predictable as this neighbor I had that would back into my mailbox every time he went on night shift .

GMO415

Reaction score
The sun rose ro the East and Lee's injured. Yes it's another day.

coult44

Reaction score
It’s sad that some of y’all don’t know the difference between someone being soft, and someone who’s body fails them.
#50 is a hard player to count on because you never know if his body is going to give up. But you can bet your dang house that his heart and desire will is never a question.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Hopefully, this at least ends any thought of him playing on special teams. I'd much rather have him out there getting snaps at linebacker when we use three than risk him on ST. Limiting him to just the SLB snaps (and maybe a few spelling Smith and LVE in two-LB sets) gives us a better chance of keeping him healthy so that we can have the best LB corps in the league. He's an older player with an injury history. The team needs to do what it can to help his body hold up.

Jipper

Reaction score
he will give us a good number of snaps this year but ultimatly it sounds like hes close to the end....i really hope that dallas is smart enough to grab him as their LB coach....

J-man

Reaction score
All you tough guys talking about how Sean Lee is weak and made of glass, would literally **** your pants if he got up in your grill.