Twitter: Sean Lee has a minor MCL sprain in his right knee

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm not going to bag on Sean Lee too much because:

A. He willingly took a pay cut for the team as he knew his production wasn't matching his salary. If only Dez would have been so accommodating.

B. He's making $2M and his fellow LB'ers that are younger and healthier have been proactive in telling everyone how much Sean Lee's influence and mentoring means to them.

This is his last season - we all know it and so does he. Expect him to be a LB coach and a darn good one.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm not going to bag on Sean Lee too much because:

A. He willingly took a pay cut for the team as he knew his production wasn't matching his salary. If only Dez would have been so accommodating.

B. He's making $2M and his fellow LB'ers that are younger and healthier have been proactive in telling everyone how much Sean Lee's influence and mentoring means to them.

This is his last season - we all know it and so does he. Expect him to be a LB coach and a darn good one.

Team did not approach him, yes he said in tweets he would not take a paycut but SL wanted him gone and the FO never asked.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Sean Lee is to health what a station wagon was to high performance vehicles............................

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The snake being snake bitten by injuries. Ahhhh show your children this is how karma works.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I see him retiring by October after too many injuries and then getting named assistant LB coach or whatever. He's done!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Covington and Joe Thomas will cover just fine. Pick up a vet after cuts for depth, and name Lee Assistant LB Coach! (In Arnold voice)Do it! Do it NOW!
I like this approach!

erod

Reaction score
They'll look for any reason to sit Sean Lee.

Just like they don't really care that Zeke isn't there from a physical standpoint.

The preseason serves very little purpose.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Of course he does. Just give him a wheelchair and make him a coach ....... jeebus