News: Sean Lee is "disappointed" he won't be in a Week 17 game for a second consecutive season

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Sean Lee is "disappointed" he won't be in a Week 17 game for a second consecutive season
Middle linebacker Sean Lee doesn't need surgery, but he won't be in the lineup for the Cowboys on Sunday either. It marks the second consecutive season that Lee has missed a Week 17 elimination game. He finished last season on inured reserve with a toe injury.
http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...-17-game-for-a-second-consecutive-season.html
"I’m very disappointed obviously," Lee said Friday. "It’s two years in a row I haven’t been there when the team needed me most. There are some things you can control, and some things you can’t. You have to play the cards you’re dealt and try to stay positive. I’m excited with the guys we have going this week. They’ve done a great job preparing, and I think they’ll be effective."

Lee hopes the Cowboys can win, believing he has a chance to be back next week. Dallas would host a wild-card playoff game with a victory over the Eagles.

"That’s the plan," Lee said. "We’re going to check, week in and week out, and see what the doctors say and once they feel the stability in my neck is fine and is ready to go, they’ll let me bac

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...-second-consecutive-season.html#storylink=cpy

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Im disappointed too, Sean.

Play hard and hurt yourself, now "fans" are calling you garbage.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Hope he can make it back next week if we win on Sunday. His head looked like it went down far enough to do some serious damage from neck compression.

coult44

Reaction score
Sean Lee is "disappointed" he won't be in a Week 17 game for a second consecutive season
Middle linebacker Sean Lee doesn't need surgery, but he won't be in the lineup for the Cowboys on Sunday either. It marks the second consecutive season that Lee has missed a Week 17 elimination game. He finished last season on inured reserve with a toe injury.
http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...-17-game-for-a-second-consecutive-season.html
"I’m very disappointed obviously," Lee said Friday. "It’s two years in a row I haven’t been there when the team needed me most. There are some things you can control, and some things you can’t. You have to play the cards you’re dealt and try to stay positive. I’m excited with the guys we have going this week. They’ve done a great job preparing, and I think they’ll be effective."

Lee hopes the Cowboys can win, believing he has a chance to be back next week. Dallas would host a wild-card playoff game with a victory over the Eagles.

"That’s the plan," Lee said. "We’re going to check, week in and week out, and see what the doctors say and once they feel the stability in my neck is fine and is ready to go, they’ll let me bac

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...-second-consecutive-season.html#storylink=cpy

Potential guy who has been hurt since high school.. I'd rather have a guy with half the talent who we could depend on being there when it counted...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Maybe he is still feeling that pancake hit he took agin the Packers.
Mr. FRA-jeel-EH (italian for fragile) deserves a big rest for all he has done.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe the NFL isn't for him. It's exhausting with the constant injuries he has. Or disappointing as he says.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Yeah, hide behind the doctors.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Not sure I buy into him being frail. When youre in on almost every tackle, leading the league, youre going to get hurt. Sometimes its serious and sometimes you can play through it.

PAINFROMUKRAINE

Reaction score
Not sure I buy into him being frail. When youre in on almost every tackle, leading the league, youre going to get hurt. Sometimes its serious and sometimes you can play through it.

London Fletcher can play MLB and be in on every play and still stay on the field. Lee is not a great player, he is just overhyped. He should have never received a Contract Extension. He should have been given a contract that is prorated for 8 games a year with Bonus Incentives for every game he plays in beyond 8 games. I am still pissed that he had the guts to call out Jay Ratliff. A CHina Doll should keep quiet or else she can break.

Lee needs to retire from football, give Jerry most of his money back, and get a job selling Obamacare.