Twitter: Sean Lee named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Fall guy. Carl's my fall guy.
Thank you for applauding my decision making on this.

No one better to go to jail for me...

NOW CHANGE YOUR SIG

Patience, young grasshopper. A new sig is in the making. In the meantime... :)

dallasdave

Reaction score
:bow:
Since it's now trendy to reply to one's self (although I was doing it to you guys over a year ago...) I have to say at this moment:
With the grace of the Football Injury Gods::

Which I just ran and sacrificed 19 chickens with some fellow Cowboy cultists- FANS! Good people, surely:
We were hanging out... randomly, you know. That's just things and such...
We didn't know each other and all, but hey- we got to talking and we were total Cowboys fans! So...

Yeah- I kind of hinted at chickens and things and what not, but I never thought anyone would believe me!
Next thing I know- there I was: somewhere south of Fredericksburg near Luckenbach... some place called: Sisterdale? What does that sign say???
Sisterdale... Scariest graveyards I ever sat in and recorded. Wow.

Never the less... I know the smell. Go for Fredericksburg and hit the road towards San Antonio. You see them places on the way.

Oh yes: Football Injury Gods... Some dead cat carcasses were swung. I'm not proud of this... but I'm kind of proud of this.
HEY! I didn't kill anything! I'm merely respecting local traditions (and making sure nobody kills me because that would truly suck... I mean- this place would burn without me!)...
Sorry...
I was able to pull out my smartphone (thank you, that one guy who was advocating pulling out the smart phones in that other thread... This is for you! *fistbump*)
And capture the ceremony as those dupes, you see attempt to make it happen.

ARISE CHICKEN!
CHICKEN ARISE!
4890607+_ec5d350ff818e83f4199dc317f0f4b77.gif

What's my point? Good question. I guess all I can say is put all of your disposable income on...
Nothing I tell you to!

Don't trust a thing from a man who suggests Chickens Arise!

Why are you even reading this stupid stuff?