Twitter: Sean Lee on practicing again and his timetable for returning to game action

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Could help the defense a lot. Someone who knows what he's doing to help get other guys lined up.

Also, maybe Nolan grows a pair and benches Jaylon, going for a rotation of LVE, Lee, and Thomas. LVE and Lee could be a good pair of run defenders, LVE and Thomas good pass defenders. (Well, with a few games of ramp up.)

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So, when is he going to actually play?
No one is holding breath waiting.
Lose a few more games and there is no point to playing Lee.

I really do not understand why Lee is on Twitter or social media or any media answering questions. Those on IR do not need to be heard from.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There are some on this team that I wish they have the desire of a Lee. Lee has put his body through a lot, he came back at a low cost and continue to put his body at risk something he likely will contend with for the rest of his life. But his desire to play and to help this team I respect even if I feel it may not be the wisest choice for him to make on a personal level.

starman22

Reaction score
Could help the defense a lot. Someone who knows what he's doing to help get other guys lined up.

Also, maybe Nolan grows a pair and benches Jaylon, going for a rotation of LVE, Lee, and Thomas. LVE and Lee could be a good pair of run defenders, LVE and Thomas good pass defenders. (Well, with a few games of ramp up.)

While I love the idea of benching under or nonperformers, Jerry would never let him be benched. Aren't they involved in some business outside of football?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So, when is he going to actually play?
No one is holding breath waiting.
Lose a few more games and there is no point to playing Lee.

I really do not understand why Lee is on Twitter or social media or any media answering questions. Those on IR do not need to be heard from.
Couldnt agree more, especially considering when you have spent most of your career on IR rather then the playing field.
Good thing we werent named the Dallas Commanders, would have had to change to the Dallas Rehab Clinic.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
While I love the idea of benching under or nonperformers, Jerry would never let him be benched. Aren't they involved in some business outside of football?

Any business Jerry does with Jaylon is a favor to Jaylon. Jerry doesn't need him to make money.

Jerry doesn't like admitting mistakes, though. A test of Jerry and McCarthy and Nolan. They could *pass* the test by sitting Jaylon. Show that the coaches will be allowed to coach.

I'm not counting on it. But it could happen. Fans have largely turned on Jaylon. And media. Everyone can see how poorly he's playing.