Twitter: Sean Lee on practicing again and his timetable for returning to game action

Gaede

Reaction score
Even though his play has declined (when he has actually played, that is), Lee is still better than the trash we've currently got at LB. Getting him back would help.

Though we still have a DL thing to fix too

cowboyed

Reaction score
Lee has a great football mind and is athletic. But if he farted the odds are increasingly in his favor that he would dislocate both his inner and outer sphincter muscle. Lee doesn't drive a truck or a sports car, he road cruises in a medical supply van. Some of his rolling stock includes an anal prosthesis called the Sphinkeeper.

bigE79

Reaction score
It really sucks that some guys bodies just aren't built for the trauma of the NFL. He has always had all pro talent. Had he not been injured so often I think hed be referred to as one of the greats.
Yes sir and probably a hof er...I still look forward to having 50 out there, regardless.

Flamma

Reaction score
That's whats up. My wife's uncle is also recovering right now. My mom has been clean for like 9 years now. Keep up the good work.

My father died as a result of not being able to stay clean. But I also have a long time friend that's been clean for over 2 decades now. I love hearing the good stories. The only positive coming from my father's death is that after going through that madness in my youth, I never touched drugs.

As far as Sean Lee goes, I love the player. He's a really smart linebacker and will no doubt have a noticeably positive impact. But at this stage in his career there is no way he's staying injury free. At some point during the season he'll once again strain his fallopian tubes and be on IR.

Proof

Reaction score
All true, but also a body made of glass.
Hope I’m wrong but what are the chances he’s healthy for the stretch?

he played 16 last year, so who knows. really a roll of the dice

Reactions: CWR

Proof

Reaction score
Lee has a great football mind and is athletic. But if he farted the odds are increasingly in his favor that he would dislocate both his inner and outer sphincter muscle. Lee doesn't drive a truck or a sports car, he road cruises in a medical supply van. Some of his rolling stock includes an anal prosthesis called the Sphinkeeper.

way too much sphincter in this post.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I want to see Sean Lee start, and I want to see him go full Troy Aikman on Jaylon Smith when he loafs off on the field. I'd love to hear the mic pick up Lee yelling "Jaylon get the F off the field if you are going to be walking during the middle of a play. The coaches put up with it but I won't!".

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Even though his play has declined (when he has actually played, that is), Lee is still better than the trash we've currently got at LB. Getting him back would help.

He is very good at diagnosing plays, etc. so having him out there will at least help the mental aspect of the defense. Problem is if he sees that the play is coming to a place where he has to make the tackle, either he can no longer get there or if he does make the play he'll get hurt in the process.

How about we fire Nolan and make Lee the DC? He was drafted by Jerry's guys, not like he's a Landry hold over, Jerry favors his guys over Landry's for the most part, so he'd still be able to brag about the pick, a good player (when healthy) and now a good coach!

:thumbup:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
My father died as a result of not being able to stay clean. But I also have a long time friend that's been clean for over 2 decades now. I love hearing the good stories. The only positive coming from my father's death is that after going through that madness in my youth, I never touched drugs.

As far as Sean Lee goes, I love the player. He's a really smart linebacker and will no doubt have a noticeably positive impact. But at this stage in his career there is no way he's staying injury free. At some point during the season he'll once again strain his fallopian tubes and be on IR.
This 100% a fact. I've only smoked a little weed here and there. But never anything beyond that even tho it's been readily available. Sorry to hear about your dad.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Lee was moved from mlb supposedly to keep him from getting hit so much by massive offensive linemen. With the poor shape of our DL, he'd have to be put a deep safety to keep that from happening...

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I love me some Sean Lee but, if i'm being honist its time to wish him well and move on after this season...

plasticman

Reaction score
We will never see him on the field again. This is just another attempt to give fans enough hope to keep buying tickets and merchandise.

The day before he is set for his season debut Lee will be out on IR.

That's the status of my trust level.