Twitter: Sean Lee on practicing again and his timetable for returning to game action

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Arguably the most intelligent player on the team, hell in the franchise.
He just can't stay healthy, but this team needs his leadership more than ever. The defense is a complete ****-show.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Lee has a great football mind and is athletic. But if he farted the odds are increasingly in his favor that he would dislocate both his inner and outer sphincter muscle. Lee doesn't drive a truck or a sports car, he road cruises in a medical supply van. Some of his rolling stock includes an anal prosthesis called the Sphinkeeper.
Sounds like you know your way around a sphincter. :omg:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Arguably the most intelligent player on the team, hell in the franchise.
He just can't stay healthy, but this team needs his leadership more than ever. The defense is a complete ****-show.

Yes, and two things are sad about it:
1. Didn't have to be this way, could have gotten a dc that is more suited to this personnel
2. Too late now to change, though IF the players just haven't "caught on" to the scheme, with the rest of the NFC East also in sad shape, and they do soon, Cowboys could be markedly better, especially IF Gregory comes back and is effective, Lee can stay on the field, Awuzie is back soon as well. I'm pretty confident Diggs will continue to improve, as well.

Reactions: G2

Flamma

Reaction score
This 100% a fact. I've only smoked a little weed here and there. But never anything beyond that even tho it's been readily available. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Me too dude. I really don't consider weed a hard drug. Have at it. I can't smoke it because it has an adverse affect on me. But I don't care who does.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
1. Didn't have to be this way, could have gotten a dc that is more suited to this personnel
2. Too late now to change, though IF the players just haven't "caught on" to the scheme, with the rest of the NFC East also in sad shape, and they do soon, Cowboys could be markedly better, especially IF Gregory comes back and is effective, Lee can stay on the field, Awuzie is back soon as well. I'm pretty confident Diggs will continue to improve, as well.
Yeah, I was never in favor of Nolan, but out of my hands. I do like Diggs.

Majic

Reaction score

I look at it the other way around, the personnel needs to change. We needed a DC to come in and change things up after the predictable 4-3 we have run for the last 7 years

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I look at it the other way around, the personnel needs to change. We needed a DC to come in and change things up after the predictable 4-3 we have run for the last 7 years

DC is one person, easily changed in one fell swoop You'd need to change probably half the defense to get players to fit Nolan's scheme, and that can't be done in one season, and likely not even two.

There are far too many free agents after this year, if you don't win this year most of them will leave, and no way 5-6 rookies, with only 1 or maybe 2 drafted early, will be able to play well right away.

This team is, or rather was, in win-now mode, why they got a new DC who has different schemes, who had to come in with little off season to teach it, rather than one who could utilize who they have now.

But then I haven't understood why most of what this team has been done in the last 25 years...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Sean Lee is wrap-tackling interception machine. The best football mind on the defense for Dallas. The best form tackler. So many superlatives for this player. He might have had a HOF career if not for all the injuries.

If the Jones' don't ink this guy to a coaching contract immediately upon his retirement - then they are further confirmed to be the fools we suspect.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I have to go out there & practice well & play well, show that I can stay healthy & help produce- that's my goal." / Twitter

I love this man's heart, unfortunately he can't stay healthy and probably needs to retire. I'm sure the only reason he stuck around this year was because he looked at what the Cowboys had on paper and Super Bowl fairies probably danced in his head night after night. Well it's time to wake up Sean and get a job coaching on a team where the owner stays in the shadows and let's the teams football personnel run the team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Could help the defense a lot. Someone who knows what he's doing to help get other guys lined up.

That's one area where I do believe Lee could make a difference. If anyone knows the defense, it would be Lee. He's not the player that he was, but he's a student of the game.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That's one area where I do believe Lee could make a difference. If anyone knows the defense, it would be Lee. He's not the player that he was, but he's a student of the game.

Particularly good at run defense, and our LBs currently particularly blow at run defense.

sideon

Reaction score
Could help the defense a lot. Someone who knows what he's doing to help get other guys lined up.

Also, maybe Nolan grows a pair and benches Jaylon, going for a rotation of LVE, Lee, and Thomas. LVE and Lee could be a good pair of run defenders, LVE and Thomas good pass defenders. (Well, with a few games of ramp up.)
So you think someone can just walk on the field and be productive again? Yes let's bench the guy who is in game shape for the guy who's made of glass and coming off yet another injury.:lmao:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
So you think someone can just walk on the field and be productive again? Yes let's bench the guy who is in game shape for the guy who's made of glass and coming off yet another injury.:lmao:

Sneering emoticons are a tell for someone knowing that they're saying something stupid, and trying to sooth that inner doubt.