Signed by Cowboys Sean Lee returning to Cowboys

stiletto

Reaction score
Again..

:clap::clap:

Cheap deal for a leader, by far best LB on the team last season, which was sad to me because of the expectations I had of the other two guys. Mr "Swipe" after-making-a-tackle-10-yards-down-the-field Smith, and LVE. LVE worries me big time...

817Gill

Reaction score
Anthony Brown should be next, I would hope. I think Connor McGovern replaces Looney and Luke Gifford takes over for Joe Thomas, though.
Would love Gifford to stay healthy and take that spot
then the starting role 2021. I would like Looney back though, he can play LG, C, & RG. I honestly think McGovern will be our starting LG, C-Will and Looney as back up inside OL

ShortRound

Reaction score
In the slowest, most injury-prone collision of the year, yes.

yYXV4Q3.gif

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
If they need a older guy pass their prime....I’m glad it’s Lee and not Witten.
Love both, but since Lee is not only 7(?) years younger, but he also can continue to contribute at a high level as he showed us. Love having him around.

Wood

Reaction score
I love it!! Lee is a winner. He is a warrior.

He works hard and studies hard. A great roll model for the younger players.

Many will down play this signing, but I think it is a great signing. We need players like Lee to win Superbowls!!

has to be cheap deal. He looked like he was at end of his career last year.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Don’t mind this move at all. Veteran that understands he’s not the top guy, but can still play at a high level on a limited basis... not to mention, I’m a huge Sean Lee fan, so there’s that.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Lee can't stay on the field and Witten won't get off it. LoOK I like Lee. Him coming off the bench is not the role for him, he needs time to get into the flow. Great guy for long term coverage but for part of a game he is avg at best

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Absolutely. At least one guy can at least give you something when he's out there. The other guy severely limited this offense just by being out there and stunted the growth of every guy behind him at the position;

That being said, I do not want to have to choose between the lesser of the evils and wished we finally washed our hands of Lee. Move on. Unless we are so desperate at the LB knowing Jaylon is a bum and so many question marks about LVE's health and talent level.