Twitter: Sean McVay's comments on the Cowboys

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This reminds me of Lou Holtz when he was at Notre Dame back in the day. They would be playing some trash team like Western Omaha and he would just go on and on about how good their offense was, how their defense was like a carbon copy of the 85 Bears, how their special teams were just the best in the nation, ect....

He would finish by saying, "I just hope we dont get embarrassed, that is a real possibility"........Notre Dame then wins game 62-10:laugh:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Yep we say that every 2-3 years, and then the date always moves another 2-3 years .

10 years with garrett, from being a contender .

I fully expect garrett to be the hc again next season. Even if its somebody different I dont see this team as a contender for another 2-3 seasons.

bewp7

Reaction score
this is what good coaches do, prepare for every single opponent like they are the toughest team you’ll face all season. don’t get caught unprepared, don’t get punched in the mouth early and stunned, just bury teams. if garrett was coching the rams he would probably be hanging out at duke games all week.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

"Defensively, allot of the same"
Yep, Sean knows the defense is the same unit that they kicked the crap out of last year in the playoffs and he fully expects to kick their arses again Sunday. Yep, so glad that the defense has stayed the same lol.

Number1

Reaction score
McVay is looking at it the only any opposing coach would

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Jerry was asked about his comments and replied to the reporters: "Who is Linehan...was he one of our coaches?"

Flamma

Reaction score
Flattery is a common psychological ploy.

Unless you're the Eagles head coach. Run your mouth and then proceed to get stomped. The Rams head coach isn't an idiot. He's not taking any chances at reigniting a fire that's been put out weeks ago.