Sean Payton to Big D?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
He’ll be fighting with Lincoln Riley for the job in a few years when it’s obvious fat Mike is a fraud.
It wasn't obvious already?

The coaches are off all week when there are vacant spots on the staff and teams currently getting eliminated from the postseason.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I haven't had a drink in two weeks, threads like this make me feel like pouring a double scotch......four or five times!!
A Balvenie Doublewood, neat, sounds so good right now...
Let's hit the bar! I got extra masks!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Brees is done, Saints are in cap hell without any QB for the future. Perhaps Payton wants to come to Dallas and take us to the promised land?

McCarthy just completed his first season with the Cowboys....get real! Payton hasn’t been to the promised land since 2009.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
He’ll be fighting with Lincoln Riley for the job in a few years when it’s obvious fat Mike is a fraud.

C'mon amigos, don't you know that KM is your HC in waiting once MM gets booted outtahere. Jerry has already shown his hand on this and besides, Riley and Payton know what they would be walking into should they come here.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Lol not this dumb stuff again it’s almost as dumb as Lincoln Riley coming which I definitely don’t want

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Love me these retreads. Who needs to find a young exciting coach when you can just go back to the well. I got my eye on teaming cowher and norv turner next time

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brees is done, Saints are in cap hell without any QB for the future. Perhaps Payton wants to come to Dallas and take us to the promised land?

Sean Payton had a HOF QB for 15 years and made it to one SB.

Instead of drooling over him you should be questioning why he's had so little success.

CWR

Reaction score
If my choice is MM or Sean Payton I'm taking Payton.

Dont let em hate on you for posting it either. This is the off season and we are running out of things to talk about lol.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I was wondering if there may be Dak to N.O. threads coming in this group now, seeing how he is from Mississippi (or he went to school there). You know how eager some people are here to get rid of him

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I am absolutely sick to my stomach with our choice of coach it really bothered me when it was announced but now even more so, this guy is a hack.

i don’t get this. looking back at history it takes a star QB and a good coach combined to make it to the super bowl

brady & the hoodie
rodgers & big mac
breezy & payton
payton & dungy
landry & captain america
jimmy & akiman
etc....

is Dak a star likes these guys listed above? i don’t know and i don’t think anyone on this board really knows. i want to give them 3 years to get defense right let mm and dak work together. if they suck we move on. but your going to need to place blame on both and go another direction.