Sean Payton to Big D?

tico

Reaction score
He signed a 5 yr extension last season knowing JJ was going to fire Garrett and wanted him for the 2020 HC opening. To me, Payton said F you Jerruh...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Brees is done, Saints are in cap hell without any QB for the future. Perhaps Payton wants to come to Dallas and take us to the promised land?

Can he ger Zeke to be passionate once again?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Payton is better off in New Orleans and he most likely knows it.
Trying to win championships with this FO isn't a step up! :muttley:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
sean should come here and let the brain Jerry tell him what to do. That should be another trophy for us, and the guys would love the new fat sean.

joseephuss

Reaction score
He’ll be fighting with Lincoln Riley for the job in a few years when it’s obvious fat Mike is a fraud.

Lincoln Riley is a fraud. What has he ever really accomplished? Won the weak as hell Big 12?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hell, Payton is a genius play caller. He schemed a TD earlier on the double reverse pass from Winston.

The Bears used that play against the Saints a week earlier. Payton didn't scheme anything.

They talked about how he said he liked it and decided to incorporate it into his offense. They even showed the Bears play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Brees is done, Saints are in cap hell without any QB for the future. Perhaps Payton wants to come to Dallas and take us to the promised land?

why? much like McCarthy he has 1 SB despite having one of the all time best QB in the NFL. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike Payton but if you use the same argument with him as people did with McCarthy then what is the point?