Sean Taylor's felony charges have wrecked several lives

MossBurner

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Again, you condone thuggery on and off the field, yet you all condemn and ridicule misdeeds of the Cowboys that all occurred off the field. Yet the hypocrisy doesn't register.

I am not acquaintances with ST, neither are you to the best of my knowledge. I have never witnessed his actions except on Sundays and at training camp. I can only condemn actions that have been proven or followed by conviction or plea bargain (committed by Commanders or Cowboys). It would be wrong to judge people on hearsay, acquittals, etc...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Pretty much confirms what I already suspected about Taylor.

Just, please ... ES'ers .... spare us all of the baloney about how classy Joe Gibbs doesn't tolerate hooligans and thugs on his team. Say all you will about Sean Taylor being justified, innocent or wrongly accused, if he didn't have Pro Bowl talent Gibbs would have kicked him off the team for getting into an incident like this after skipping offseason workouts and not returning his phone calls about his whereabouts. Gibbs just like every other coach in the NFL ... he's tolerate anything as long as they help the bottomline. Nothing more, nothing less. He proved that long ago with Dexter Manley. Quit deifying the man. He's a good football coach. Leave it at that.

MossBurner

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Pretty much confirms what I already suspected about Taylor.

Just, please ... ES'ers .... spare us all of the baloney about how classy Joe Gibbs doesn't tolerate hooligans and thugs on his team. Say all you will about Sean Taylor being justified, innocent or wrongly accused, if he didn't have Pro Bowl talent Gibbs would have kicked him off the team for getting into an incident like this after skipping offseason workouts and not returning his phone calls about his whereabouts. Gibbs just like every other coach in the NFL ... he's tolerate anything as long as they help the bottomline. Nothing more, nothing less. He proved that long ago with Dexter Manley. Quit deifying the man. He's a good football coach. Leave it at that.

I think this is a misconception about most Skins fans' claims. Real Skins fans know that like many coaches, Gibbs has tolerated problem players in the past (Dexter Manley). Gibbs, in 99% of cases, seeks high character players. That does not mean that he won't tolerate extremely talented players with questionable characters once they are already on the team. What is Gibbs supposed to do, cut the 5th overall pick? And for what? Sean has not been convicted. He has never been suspended by the league.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Damn I wantsed him to get that 40 years in soltairee confined cell. But still obvious that Sean's Tailor significant of his being a thug.

I states that he got away with things but only because his lawyer greased up some of the trial judges and prosecuters so they not put him in jail wear its mostly certain he be write now if not for the fact he a big time NFL player for the Deadskins. Plus he got away with spitting all over the faces of players like they a spitoon with no thought of being sorry for doing bad on his hole soul.

Redemption not for him.

I hates him up something fearce and hopes mostly that the next time he brakes the laws he gets whtas comming to him but good with extra bad stuff for playing for Snyder and his demon worship type teams.

They all can go back to hell also called DC!!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Damn I wantsed him to get that 40 years in soltairee confined cell. But still obvious that Sean's Tailor significant of his being a thug.

I states that he got away with things but only because his lawyer greased up some of the trial judges and prosecuters so they not put him in jail wear its mostly certain he be write now if not for the fact he a big time NFL player for the Deadskins. Plus he got away with spitting all over the faces of players like they a spitoon with no thought of being sorry for doing bad on his hole soul.

Redemption not for him.

I hates him up something fearce and hopes mostly that the next time he brakes the laws he gets whtas comming to him but good with extra bad stuff for playing for Snyder and his demon worship type teams.

They all can go back to hell also called DC!!

:lmao2::lmao2: I love this guy's rants:lmao::lmao: