Season comes down to Philly next week

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Eagles are too hurt. They are missing guys and playing key personnel nowhere near 100%. Their CB's can't cover. We will save the season.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Anyone that is hoping for season sweeping changes this week is crazy.

The biggest game of the season is next week heading into a bye. Win and everything will be fine given team can get healthy and have a 1 game lead in the division.

Lose and I can see Garrett being fired and some players cut with 2 weeks to go before the Giants back at the same stadium they were at today.
There is no chance that this team with this non-coach can beat Philly. None!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because we play Philly next week and if we lose we go into the bye on a 4 game losing streak?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think Dallas has ever won the division in a season where they have had a 4 game losing streak, so next week pretty much is for the division.

What I meant was, after the past three weeks, why would you post that statement? This team does not have a chance, and may end up in third place in the division.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles are too hurt. They are missing guys and playing key personnel nowhere near 100%. Their CB's can't cover. We will save the season.

That is the perfect setting for the Cowboys to lay an enormous, stinking egg.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Nah, this is going to be one of those years that every week becomes a “must win or seasons over” and we do just enough to sneak by only to get crushed in the wildcard round.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
This season’s over.

Oh, they MIGHT beat Philly, but this team is d-o-n-e. They’ve been smoked in the 1st half the last two weeks, look disinterested, and have quit on the lame duck coach. And by the way, this schedule is nasty.

last year at 3-5, you could hang your hat on a somewhat salty defense, or a boost from mid season trade of Coop.

this year’s defense - the so called Hot Boyz - they are cold **.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lies, lies and more lies. The season was lost tonight when our team decided to lose against the 0-4 Jets by a mono stricken QB, a bad HC, and a WR corp that no one ever talks about. This team, regardless if they beat Philly (which I doubt we will), doesn't deserve the playoffs. They will get steamrolled and massacred if they ever so slightly sniff the air in the playoffs. And these "weaknesses" everyone speaks of cease to exist every time we play the team that has said weakness.

Saints game: "All we have to do is stop Kamara! Brees is out so it should be an easier game for us to win! They have the 26th ranked defense! It might be tough but we'll come out with a W!". Ended in a loss.

Green Bay game: "Their run D is horrendous and their running game is trash. Devante Adams is out too..? Easy game. A-Rod owns us but I see us coming out with the win!" Ended in a Loss.

Jets game: "This team is hot garbage! They have no deep threats! Their QB is sick and will likely be weak! Le'Veon only has an average 2.9 YPC! They're winless so Dallas will have no problem!" Ended in a loss.

No way in hell will that Eagles secondary look "weak" when we play them because Dallas will make their secondary look stronger than ever. Dallas tends to bring the best out of teams except for themselves.

I'd also like to add that this team simply doesn't care anymore. Y'all see that sideline tonight? Oh wait, we didn't. Why? Because there was NO. ENERGY. ON. THAT. SIDELINE. No one on this teams give a crap. NO ONE. Everyone is lethargic. Everyone is depressed. Everyone already got paid so they said, "Why should I have to try my hardest to help win the game?". I wouldn't even consider this team a dang team because they sure as hell don't act like one! What kind of team ignores each other, doesn't celebrate with each other, doesn't hype each other up, help each other up when their down or possibly injured? Only Dallas. Aaron Donald said in a Rams interview that, "You never wanna lose three straight games but with the players we've got, the team we've got, the coaches we've got-- we'll be fine". Ever hear a Dallas player say this? Nope. Why? Because they have no faith. They don't care. They're undisciplined, etc.

This team is done for. I'm bandwagoning elsewhere for the season. I'll keep in touch with Dallas and I still love em', but you'll see me back next year, hopefully with a new coach and a team that executes and that actually gives a crap about themselves and their fanbase.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I love being the biggest piece of POO in the toilet bowl. It's awesome. LOL
Philadelphia's 17' SB team was an identical piece of poo IMO.

As were the '15 Ravens, '10 Giants, etc

Never count out anybody that makes the postseason.

ICP

Reaction score
Hate to be a downer but I kinda think this season is already over

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Wentz is going to carve what's left of the Cowboys carcass of a defense up.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The way this schedule is folding out has Beasley winning on turkey day and tweeting all about it :lmao:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Graham will feast on our back up tackles and Cox is going to ragdoll Conner Williams on the other plays.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Graham will feast on our back up tackles and Cox is going to ragdoll Conner Williams on the other plays.
I’d bet at least Tyron is back next week. If Williams still struggles they could go with Sua Filo who survived in both matchups last year