Season comes down to Philly next week

triplets_93

Reaction score
We've unfortunately got too many players not at near full strength.

Like I said before, the way that Dak is continually getting knocked around, he is going to have an early expiration date in this league. Who doesn't think that??

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What I meant was, after the past three weeks, why would you post that statement? This team does not have a chance, and may end up in third place in the division.
Gotcha, I misunderstood what you said bro.

Everybody better not sleep on the Giants, they are only one game back now of both Dallas and Philly.

Watch the Giants get on a run and past both of us up and win the division.

Ky31

Reaction score
Lies, lies and more lies. The season was lost tonight when our team decided to lose against the 0-4 Jets by a mono stricken QB, a bad HC, and a WR corp that no one ever talks about. This team, regardless if they beat Philly (which I doubt we will), doesn't deserve the playoffs. They will get steamrolled and massacred if they ever so slightly sniff the air in the playoffs. And these "weaknesses" everyone speaks of cease to exist every time we play the team that has said weakness.

Saints game: "All we have to do is stop Kamara! Brees is out so it should be an easier game for us to win! They have the 26th ranked defense! It might be tough but we'll come out with a W!". Ended in a loss.

Green Bay game: "Their run D is horrendous and their running game is trash. Devante Adams is out too..? Easy game. A-Rod owns us but I see us coming out with the win!" Ended in a Loss.

Jets game: "This team is hot garbage! They have no deep threats! Their QB is sick and will likely be weak! Le'Veon only has an average 2.9 YPC! They're winless so Dallas will have no problem!" Ended in a loss.

No way in hell will that Eagles secondary look "weak" when we play them because Dallas will make their secondary look stronger than ever. Dallas tends to bring the best out of teams except for themselves.

I'd also like to add that this team simply doesn't care anymore. Y'all see that sideline tonight? Oh wait, we didn't. Why? Because there was NO. ENERGY. ON. THAT. SIDELINE. No one on this teams give a crap. NO ONE. Everyone is lethargic. Everyone is depressed. Everyone already got paid so they said, "Why should I have to try my hardest to help win the game?". I wouldn't even consider this team a dang team because they sure as hell don't act like one! What kind of team ignores each other, doesn't celebrate with each other, doesn't hype each other up, help each other up when their down or possibly injured? Only Dallas. Aaron Donald said in a Rams interview that, "You never wanna lose three straight games but with the players we've got, the team we've got, the coaches we've got-- we'll be fine". Ever hear a Dallas player say this? Nope. Why? Because they have no faith. They don't care. They're undisciplined, etc.

This team is done for. I'm bandwagoning elsewhere for the season. I'll keep in touch with Dallas and I still love em', but you'll see me back next year, hopefully with a new coach and a team that executes and that actually gives a crap about themselves and their fanbase.
Bye!!

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The eagles are somehow able to get their rookie RB the ball and use him as a weapon.

anyways, we are going to get destroyed. The season is over and the eagles are much better. We hardly touched Darnold, we aren’t going to get to Wentz.

If D Jax is back it will be even worse. Our team is a joke at this point.

I also have no idea how we entered as favorites in this game and it seems like easy money to take the eagles.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Garrett will not be fired. Injuries will be the ongoing excusevfor saving his job. As long as Jerry is comfortable w the head coach, thats the important thing isnt it? Winning games is priority #27....
I don't think the "injuries" are nearly as bad as they appear.......I think the players are just done with Garrett.

RD21

Reaction score
I don't think the "injuries" are nearly as bad as they appear.......I think the players are just done with Garrett.
That's how it appears to me as well. Short of something miraculous, I think we'll finally see a new HC sometime between next week, & next spring.

Jones isn't the idiot that so many think he is. He put together arguably, a pretty talented team. They are currently pooping the bed. He's done everything he could possibly do to help Garrett be successful. At the end of the day, step son or not :D, he can't take the humiliation. Change is coming. I think the only question now is, when.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The eagles are somehow able to get their rookie RB the ball and use him as a weapon.

anyways, we are going to get destroyed. The season is over and the eagles are much better. We hardly touched Darnold, we aren’t going to get to Wentz.

If D Jax is back it will be even worse. Our team is a joke at this point.

I also have no idea how we entered as favorites in this game and it seems like easy money to take the eagles.
The Eagles turned Kirk Cousins into Joe Montana yesterday. We all were saying before the first game up there last year how it was going to be what put Garrett out of his misery and low and behold the team found a way to respond.

If Cooper and the two tackles are healthy then this team is better than last years and I don’t think the Eagles are as good as last year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Anyone that is hoping for season sweeping changes this week is crazy.

The biggest game of the season is next week heading into a bye. Win and everything will be fine given team can get healthy and have a 1 game lead in the division.

Lose and I can see Garrett being fired and some players cut with 2 weeks to go before the Giants back at the same stadium they were at today.

At 3-3 in a bad division. The season DOES NOT come down to philly game.
We will be in division race until the end... however torturous that may seem to endure.

7-9 could maybe win division. Puke!

ArtClink

Reaction score

It def looks like the players are done. And isnt Kellen Moore doing a great job lol?

Dwight

Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you this. The season is over. It doesn't matter what happens next week.

If you're all about winning titles stick a fork in 2019.

Indeed. Hopefully this team loses the rest of the season so that the FO realize it needs a real coach and hopefully can secure a top five pick to draft a QB.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I just did my updated computer rankings and Dallas should be about a 5 point favorite at home. Philly is in just as bad of shape as Dallas is in the secondary and have been injured all year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just did my updated computer rankings and Dallas should be about a 5 point favorite at home. Philly is in just as bad of shape as Dallas is in the secondary and have been injured all year

And Jonny Unitas Dak is going to burn them silly....ya ok bud GL with that!!!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It def looks like the players are done. And isnt Kellen Moore doing a great job lol?
Considering he has no mentor to learn from and Garrett reimplementing his failure of an offense.......yes

CoachD

Reaction score
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.....

The Good (have to dig deep for this one) Brandon Knight our back up right tackle played well again. Dak didn't throw any picks and the Cowboys actually got one.

The Bad (as hard as it was to "find the good" finding the bad will be easy) Another awful first half by the offense, too many penalties yet again, and another chip shot missed by Maher after making a couple of bombs!

The Ugly (heads up folks this is going to get messy) This is one of if not the worst coached teams in all of football. The Cowboys simply are not prepared to play week in week out. The Jets who were last in EVERYTHING offensively dominated the Cowboys which if you're like me you're totally embarrassed and pissed off! Now I said on Friday during my prediction I said that the Cowboys were playing for their season and Garrett was coaching for his job against the Jets now I'm interested to see if I'm right but as of right now Garrett is still somehow the head coach of the Cowboys and by yet another miracle they're still in first place in the division but come Sunday night you'll see a team that has quit and the Cowboys will end up with a top 10 pick in the draft.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The good news?
Jerry looked horrible after the games. Tic tock.

Sydla

Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you this. The season is over. It doesn't matter what happens next week.

If you're all about winning titles stick a fork in 2019.

Yep. This is nothing more than your 10-6, 9-7 squeak into the playoffs and bomb out early team, best case.

Same thing as last year.

To quote our deranged President, "sad!"

nobody

Reaction score
I wonder if the Eagles are salivating to play this Cowboys team.