Seattle Hate Thread (too soon?)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
He always played well against Seattle. I wonder if that means he will be garbage against us.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
martin-grammatica-and-tony-romo.jpg

gee that's a shiny football....

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I'm not hating on Julius Jones at all. I think Parcells ruined him in Dallas, but it's also up to the player to do well too.

I am, however, hoping our defense gets after Matt Hasselbeck. As long as we don't let Maurice-freaking-Morris gash us the way he carved up the Commanders, we'll be A-OK.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I don't buy it when people say Parcells ruined a player. There aren't many who left our team to become world beaters when he left, either on this team or others.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Rampage;2441309 said:
martin-grammatica-and-tony-romo.jpg

gee that's a shiny football....

Can you imagine if we had Folk? I bet he'd have thrown a better block than Grammatica.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Vintage;2441362 said:
Can you imagine if we had Folk? I bet he'd have thrown a better block than Grammatica.

everytime i see taht i just say, if he would have just nudged the guy.. if he would have just blew on him ...

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I still sort of wish, and i know why they didn't but still, that Dallas would have lined up with Barber and went for the 1 inch or the TD in that situation and win it like that.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Vintage;2441362 said:

Folk would have picked up the ball, given the rushers a forearm shiver, and drop-kicked the ball through for the win.