Seattle Hate Thread (too soon?)

bratchek

Reaction score
I've been to four Cowboy games in Seattle. One was in the Quincy days (but was great cause I got to see Emmit and Woodson) then the next was the great comback on monday night (The best game I have ever been to with Oregon state beating USC in 2006 @ #2) and the terrible muffed field goal, and a regular season loss. Just seeing the character of the fans when I have been there win or lose, I have developed a true hate for Seattle. I think they rate right up there with the Phillidephia fans. They have never had success and learned to be classy and act like a bunch of drunk college students (been there a few times but only once got unspsportsmanlike but sincerly appologized to the individuals). We had a freind that was a Seattle fan that yelled at other Seattle fans because of the way we were being treated. I hate Seattle. Not quite as much as the Giants but close.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Vintage;2441362 said:
Can you imagine if we had Folk? I bet he'd have thrown a better block than Grammatica.

Man, that still bothers me. If Grammatica would have just given his body up and let the guy run over him, Romo scores. He could have stopped # 27 from making that play. We are talking about inches.

Plus, they took that first down away from Witten. I think that replay change cost us that game, straight up. The rule states that you go with the call on the field when you don't have the sideline view.

After that play, the Seattle ball boy put on his helmet.

kai cyr

Reaction score
It hurts so bad to think about that play...so bad. I have a feeling I won't get over that play until we win another Super Bowl. I can now relate to the Red Sox fans post-Billy Buckner. Their lives weren't fulfilled until they fianally won a WS in 2004...so, on that note...LETS WIN A SUPER BOWL.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
hasselbecks an old geezer who cant even beat the Commanders.
He should have left the league a few years ago.
When you get hurt stay down pops.
You are ugly and bald and your commercials arn't funny.

Also, your brothers wife is one crazy *****.

MUCH SEATTLE HATE

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal;2441331 said:
I don't buy it when people say Parcells ruined a player. There aren't many who left our team to become world beaters when he left, either on this team or others.

I agree. JJ wasn't ruined by Parcells like he wants everyone to believe. He left Dallas the same player that the Cowboys drafted out of college. That was the problem. He was just too lazy to put in the amount of work needed to improve. Just look at some of his draft profiles the year he was drafted. I did a Yahoo search and this was the first on I came across from USA Today. Any of this sound familiar?

Negatives...Not really a self-motivated player and does not take well to hard coaching... Marginal student who has no problems learning, but is just a little too lazy digesting the play book...Has adequate power, but not enough to take on defenders one-on-one...Not mentally tough, letting minor injuries linger...Just used on screens, as he is a marginal route runner who looks late for the ball...Needs to protect the ball better and show better anticipation for contact...Will sometimes run up the back of the offensive lineman, but has enough pick and slide agility to gain yards inside...Prone to go down from the initial tackle, especially when defenders attack his feet...Has good foot quickness and change of direction agility, but is not sudden off cuts, gathering himself before accelerating.