Seattle interested in Hankins

quickccc

Reaction score
Hankins has been a vet minimum guy for a few years now. Seattle is hoping that he jumps ship because he might lose his starting spot to a high draft pick in Mazi and new DC. He'll likely still get vet minimum with either team.
We lose Hankins cuz cap boy Stephen will refuse to keep him at the asking price that won't compete with Seattle.

imo.. Stephen gonna be heavily relying on McClay to " Money Ball " dig up resources (FA or late round trades) for
another Hankins type.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Something tells me Hankins is not leaving Dallas. But I also believe Seattle will offer him more money than the Joneses. If they don;t get Hankins re-sign their run defense will be even worse than last year.

What free agent options are there? Javon Kinlaw? He's been something of a bust in SF. Maurice Hurst? Poona Ford?

This is what upsets me the most about this offseason so far. The #1 issue for Dallas is stopping the run and they had some great options for players to help with that and they are all gone now. So Hankins is basically the last option.
I don't know how I would feel about having the name Poona. I can definitely see some positives but those negatives are a lot to handle.