Seattle needs to worry about us as well!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
We may very well hang a 40 burger on them.....while they hang a 50 burger on us.
Hahahaha let's hope not!!! I think we can score with them and beat them in the end..Hey I'm probably dreaming here but any given Sunday.

erod

Reaction score
Hahahaha let's hope not!!! I think we can score with them and beat them in the end..Hey I'm probably dreaming here but any given Sunday.
Oh this game is winnable. Seattle has the same defensive problems we do.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

That's the crazy thing. "Any given Sunday" is very true.
We have no idea what will happen. We all try to prognosticate to the best of our own abilities and then the game happens and BOOM! craziness happens and some team gets Tyson punched in the face and then it's chaos for the rest of the game.

And that happens in more games than not.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
And we will
That's the crazy thing. "Any given Sunday" is very true.
We have no idea what will happen. We all try to prognosticate to the best of our own abilities and then the game happens and BOOM! craziness happens and some team gets Tyson punched in the face and then it's chaos for the rest of the game.

And that happens in more games than not.
Absolutely right about that my friend!! Damn man we analyze our team every week and talk about all the talent then come Sunday it's a gut punch...Nothing that we talk about ever happens!!lol...It is completely opposite!! Smdh..I hope they can change that narrative because it gets old.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Absolutely right about that my friend!! Damn man we analyze our team every week and talk about all the talent then come Sunday it's a gut punch...Nothing that we talk about ever happens!!lol...It is completely opposite!! Smdh..I hope they can change that narrative because it gets old.
Happens to every team almost every week. We just don't pay as much attention to them.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Both teams have a shot.

The winner is gonna be who shows up and takes it.

All too often that isnt Dallas.

Let's see.

fansince68

Reaction score
I like the optimism, but there can be absolutely no turnovers or mental mistakes if there is a chance in beating these guys.
Whelp! that seals our fate then. We are required to have at least 4 bone headed mistakes per game.