Seattle /San fran

joseephuss

Reaction score
That's true, Young kinda came out of nowhere with his passing skill... he was known as a running QB mostly at BYU and in the USFL. Colin could improve, but I am fairly sure he won't win an NFL record 6 passing titles so he will always be behind Young in that regard. I think his slow release will always hold him back a bit... he looks like Roy Halladay out there.

Nope I don't expect Kaepernick to improve to that level, but he should get better. It would help if he had the best receiver of all time as a target.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Agree.
Kap will never be able to throw it like Young.
Btw, Young broke the NCAA record for highest completion percentage in college on his way to 1st team All American.

He was great in the usfl also.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Did Harbaugh find a Michael Jackson glove in the trash when he was fishing out his khakis?

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Is there anyway someone can clock Kaepernick out of bounds and into Harbaugh to take out both with one hit?

I kid, I kid. I think.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dems da rules, Harbaugh...

The best part is he would be the first one looking for a flag if it happened to boldin or whatever.

He is a lot like jimmy. Jimmy was nuts on the sideline and never thought anything was a penalty when Dallas did it also.

anava

Reaction score
so that push was while the ball was in the air

That is what I was thinking Rogers didnt know where the ball went. For all he knows he could have went straight up and he shoved him out preventing him recatching it.

links18

Reaction score
so that push was while the ball was in the air

Right, so how could the play be over? More bizzare officiating. The ball was tipped, how does the SF player know the ball wasn't completed/intercepted and that Tate is now a blocker or tackler?

bark

Reaction score
Russell Wilson looked shell shocked in that half

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Right, so how could the play be over? More bizzare officiating. The ball was tipped, how does the SF player know the ball wasn't completed/intercepted and that Tate is now a blocker or tackler?

Refs have been pretty questionable so far.