Seattle /San fran

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He is from Seattle. And he won a bunch of awards this past year, so he's probably a little more relevant than Nirvana.

You think that is all that is from Seattle or that there is nothing else from there currently?

StylisticS

Reaction score
That stadium is crazy loud right now. Was Texas Stadium ever that loud?

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
As a Red Raider it KILLS ME to see Crabtree making plays in a 9ers uniform.

Absolutely kills me.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
You think that is all that is from Seattle or that there is nothing else from there currently?

I don't follow much current music. But I know Macklemore is super famous right now. Probably the most famous current Seattle artist from any genre. I'm not a fan of his. I'm also not a fan of Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. But those are the types who always seem to play the halftime shows.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
That stadium is crazy loud right now. Was Texas Stadium ever that loud?

Loud but not that loud.

All the hoopla over the Seattle crowd is weird. Buffalo in the late 80's and early 90's was just as loud. Especially before the renovation.

I was at the dolphins game in 98 when jimmy said it was the loudest stadium he had ever been in and again a few weeks later against the jets. Parcells said something similar after the game.

The media never made such a big deal out if it.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Loud but not that loud.

All the hoopla over the Seattle crowd is weird. Buffalo in the late 80's and early 90's was just as loud. Especially before the renovation.

I was at the dolphins game in 98 when jimmy said it was the loudest stadium he had ever been in and again a few weeks later against the jets. Parcells said something similar after the game.

The media never made such a big deal out if it.

Yeah I remember Texas stadium being pretty loud on TV back in the mid 90s.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
What, you think they're going to play "Smells like Teen Spirit", "Man in the Box" or "Jeremy" for a NFL game in 2014?

Lol

There are tons of artists from Seattle. And btw pearl jam has lots of great records including the new one.

Anyway who cares I'm sorry I commented on it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
As much as I hated to 49ers in the 80s and they made me cry, I respect their team the last 3 years and am cheering for them. I can't get into Seattle despite how good they've been. Some of the attitude seems contrived.