Seattle /San fran

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What, you think they're going to play "Smells like Teen Spirit", "Man in the Box" or "Jeremy" for a NFL game in 2014?

Man in the Box?
I can always listen to Alice in Chains...
No matter the place,
No matter the situation,
But you have a point...

jimmy40

Reaction score
don't want to see this game decided on some damn broken pass play long run by Kaepernik.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
do you want to see this for the next 2 weeks while SF is in the limelight?
the_catch.jpg

Damn, this still gives me nightmares. Why couldn't our defender simply jump up and knock it out of his hands? I so hate being on the losing end of the significant losses and the NFL takes great pleasure in showing them (e.g. Green Bay (twice) and this one to Dwight Clark was immortilized). Super Bowl V should be included as well when Lilly threw his helmet over 40 yards after the loss to Baltimore in the final seconds of the game (thank you, Craig Morton). I do so hate being old school but the hate we have received over the years gives the NFL glee when we lose in a big way. <sigh>

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Whats the story behind the Skittles?
They did some interview with Lynch and he says his secret weapon is he eats Skittles all the time. So I guess ever since then the fans throw Skittles on the field when he scores. There's some combo meal they sell at the stadium. It's like a burger, fries, soda and a bag of Skittles.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol

There are tons of artists from Seattle. And btw pearl jam has lots of great records including the new one.

Anyway who cares I'm sorry I commented on it.

I was a big fan of their first album: 10.
I loved Vitalogy also.
Their other albums were not bad, but didn't have the verve or the power those other two did.

I like Vedder's foray into experimental rock- his ukelele stuff is brilliant.