Seattle vs. Green Bay

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
One wonders if it's a good idea to build a dominant defense and just an efficient offense.

Titleist

Reaction score
That is a championship defense right there. Unbelievable push

remdak

Reaction score
I noticed that but it doesn't take away from the idiot Packer. That's normal for Sherman I think.

So, if you do it all the time, that's OK? That's how Seattle's secondary gets away with so much. They pretty much do illegal contact every play, so the refs don't call it. Actually a good strategy.

bark

Reaction score
You can't lay up and win the masters mc cart thy . I once heard a good coach say that ....

Danger

Reaction score
Why is Cam Newton always screaming in his commercials? Annoying as ****

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
What are you talking about? This has no relationship to the Dez play.

Dez had the ball .. was contacted…hit the ground…DOWN BY CONTACT…that's what the side ref ruled..down at the 1/2 yrd line…. I do not and never bought the CJ rule in that situation and never paid/pay attention to media dragging the whole thing into that scenario because it gives the NFL to put their deceiving interpretation on it ..
the play was dead once he hit the 1/2 yrd line ….1st down Dallas…it wash;t a touchdown even….

:cool:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
One wonders if it's a good idea to build a dominant defense and just an efficient offense.

Well that formula has certainly worked for Seattle. Imagine how much better they would be with better WRs.