Seeding question

Flamma

Reaction score
It’s tough because I’d much rather face Stafford than Murray. But McVey is the one who scares me….much rather face a team lead by Kingsbury….so I don’t know…..i saw McVey beat us with a Goff led team…that being said….give me Stafford….

Don't get me wrong, I think we can beat any team. I just had it with these QBs that can avoid our biggest defensive strength, the pass rush. I just want statues going forward. If we lose, so be it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think we can beat any team. I just had it with these QBs that can avoid our biggest defensive strength, the pass rush. I just want statues going forward. If we lose, so be it.
Yeah that's kind of why I prefer Stafford in this first matchup. I'm not ready to see Murray yet though I sort of have faith that Quinn has something to keep that in check maybe this time around....Cardinals just came down to a piss poor performance by the Cowboys.

Mannix

Reaction score
I have a dilemma...I know that I need to be cheering for a Cardinals and Rams loss....but what happens if the Rams lose but the Cardinals don't....its LA to Dallas....I want NO part of that!!!