Seeing Bennett in a Cowboys uniform is going to be weird

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
It’s going to be weird seeing Garrett clap up Bennett and do his complimentary butt slap on him when he gets a sack.

Only for Bennett to turn around and punch garret right in the kisser.

Bennet: "I dont play that funny ****"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Terrell Owens.
Jeff Heath is always the brunt of discussion for always taking bad angles but he is not the first safety guilty of it.

Check out George Teague not aiming for the head. :popcorn: [ < purposefully added for irony ]

InTheZone

Reaction score
K. Orton, Vinny T, B. Weeden, all QBs I've made fun of only to see their inability make their way to Dallas....and start...

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I’ve got a few to add:

SS Scott Case
TE Jackie Harris (and wearing #88, no less!)
CB Philippi Sparks
LB Kevin Hardy
DE Marcellus Wiley
DT Chad Eaton (he was the Seahawk who kept talking shiz to Emmitt in his record breaking game)
WR Peerless Price
LB Akin Ayodele
K Mike Vanderjagt
QB Brad Johnson
CB Adam “Pacman” Jones
LB Keith Brooking
QB Kyle Orton
Man that guy can hit
how about Drew McQueen Bledsoe

John813

Reaction score
To me, it's not that weird. He was a buc/seahawk most of his career. Then he went bouncing around the league.

What would be weird is seeing good players like (was)Eli, Cox, or L Collins a Cowboy. Guys in the NFCE for years as rivals then on the team as a backup or starter.

Aven8

Reaction score
Charles Haley and Deion. Loathed both of them but loved them when they were playing for us!

btw, still don’t think Haley deserves to be in ROH. He was a stud, but wasn’t here long enough.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Drew Bledsoe looked like an oddball in a Cowboys uni. Also back in the day, I initially thought Charles Haley looked odd in a Cowboys uni after wearing the uni of our nemesis of the day, 49ers uni for so long, but I got over it after he played so well for us. Even to this day, he is loyal to the Cowboys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nah as long as hes harassing QBs, IM all for it..wont be weird he is on his what 4th team now.. its the NFL as you age or dont fit scheme, you move..