Seeing Bennett in a Cowboys uniform is going to be weird

MikeB80

Reaction score
marinelli and garrett have both called him extremely intelligent and having a high football iq. Apparently he made a really good impression this week .

starfan1

Reaction score
Dave Campo was HC. TO getting slammed would never happen under the neutered system today.:clap:
I don’t think campo had anything to do with it. That was all George Teague I bet

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I wonder if he's going to wear those high school sized shoulder pads to make his arms look bigger like he likes to wear.

cern

Reaction score
I think when the final whistle blows, he's going to look great in silver and blue.:)

shabazz

Reaction score
https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/11...ntroversial-social-media-tirade-unacceptable/

We have got to pick up Germaine Whitehead. He and Bennett are like kindred spirits and he’s now available.

Apparently, Whitehead was feeling, “ Some kind of Way”, and blew a gasket.

Now before judging him and Bennett it’s important that we try to relate and reflect on why we as a society have forced them into this type of behavior. If we already have one cancer, another one won’t make a difference

mrmojo

Reaction score
It was a long time ago, but Herb Adderly. He was Mr. Packer, but he helped us win Super Bowl 6. Same thing with Lance Alworth, who was Mr. Chargers.
Adderly won't even acknowledge his SB ring he won with the Cowboys, so i will put him up there too. He didn't have too many nice things to say about Landry after he left.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Seeing Bennett in a Cowboys uniform is going to be weird.

With free agency as it is, who has been signed that never looked right to you wearing the star?

My candidates are Randall Cunningham and Eddie George.
I hope he is jones'n for some sacks

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Adderly won't even acknowledge his SB ring he won with the Cowboys, so i will put him up there too. He didn't have too many nice things to say about Landry after he left.

That's bizarre. You would think he would be grateful. I believe the Packers cut him and Landry gave him another chance, and he won the fwriggin' Super Bowl with the Cowboys. He got to play for another great team and win a championship with them. You would think he would be proud of that. It doesn't mean he can't also be proud of the rings he got with the Pack. How ungrateful. At least Lance Alworth is grateful.