Seeing the look on Jerruh's face

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...is better than getting the win at this point.
I'll sleep better knowing he saw those last 3 plays.
Yeah....but we’ve all seen the same face for the last 24 years and what has changed? He’s still calling all the shots and tomorrow will still be satisfied with the head coach who stinks like old leftovers in the fridge.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I said it in the game thread, and I’ll say it again: Jerry is comfortable. At this point in his life, comfort is more important than accomplishment. He’s already accomplished everything he’s set out to. There’s no urgency on anyone’s face in the organization.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is Garrett really coaching this team? He rarely has any input, and the plastic "Kris Kringle" look, is nerve wracking.

Sydla

Reaction score
Honestly, I doubt Jerry will see another Dallas SB title in what is the rest of his life.

I firmly believe it. He wasted a decade on this regime when the evidence was clear his HC wasn’t good enough.

I see no reason he’ll suddenly wise up, be less stubborn and less arrogant the last years of his life.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry deserves every bad feeling he gets tonight! He sucks and that's why we have those suckee butt coaches running the team! You bad at the top! You bad every where else!

superonyx

Reaction score
He deserves it...….KMoore is your OC......let that sink in....all year.
I get what you are saying but we do have the NFLs #1 ranked offense. So Moore hasn’t done a terrible job overall.

robbieruff

Reaction score
...is better than getting the win at this point.
I'll sleep better knowing he saw those last 3 plays.
thought the same thing...he's officially done. even he can't talk himself into a highball half full POV on this one.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jerry tomorrow on 105 the fan. "We have faith and trust in Garrett, he's the best NFL coach ever."

superonyx

Reaction score
Just buy more hats, jerseys and t-shirts. Everything will be cool.
Stop it. You really think a guy pushing 80 worth 5 billion plus dollars is motivated by a few dollars....

He wants a SB. But only if he gets credit for it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dunno, maybe it was just me but Cousins looked pretty much in control of his space tonight. If you saw the post game with Tafoya and Cousins, she really wanted to bring that up but I think everyone was under orders to steer clear of Booger's comments about Cousins but watch his face when she hints at it. He knows and he knows she knows he knows.

I went into this game so disgusted with being saddled with that idiot that I was 50/50 on it. Zimmer is also my favorite coach and Booger my least favorite owner. I wish I could divorce him from the team but his mouth makes that damned near impossible.

I wonder what his coaches and players think about his comments earlier in the week now? I don't think that really had that much to do with this loss as I think they're a better team but it sure didn't do his D any favors.