Seeing the look on Jerruh's face

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Stop it. You really think a guy pushing 80 worth 5 billion plus dollars is motivated by a few dollars....

He wants a SB. But only if he gets credit for it.

Agreed i never thought it was about the money. He just wants to be proven right. He can't admit a mistake. The league is laughing at him. He should make the change tomorrow but won't

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Jerry has been witness to many a Jason Garrett special. I'll believe that Jerry's fed up to the point of actually firing Garrett when he actually does it.

Cmac

Reaction score
I get what you are saying but we do have the NFLs #1 ranked offense. So Moore hasn’t done a terrible job overall.
….but the highlights have been against bottom feeders.....I'd quit listening to Orlando Scandrick if I were you.

SacredStar

Reaction score
This franchise has never been the same since Jerrah ripped the Lombardi out of Jimmy's hand on the stage after a SB win.

superonyx

Reaction score
….but the highlights have been against bottom feeders.....I'd quit listening to Orlando Scandrick if I were you.
I haven’t heard Scandrick speak in about 5 years. Not even sure what our old CB has to do with this.

Everyone has bottom feeders on their schedule. When it’s all said and done our offense is ranked #1 overall in the NFL. That means something.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Old Skelector only understands one thing. MONEY! Fans stop going to the game you'll see Garrett fired tonight! Go to a game? You support keeping Garrett in place and things as it were tonight! I say our female fans should all send Garrett their bra's as a parting gift as the door hit's his butt on the way OUT!!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Hey may want to win, but it's not near the to of the priority list. And neither are tshirt sales. He really cares about the real estate deals, and the upcoming tv deal. The Cowboys are a nice diversion. He's figured out that no matter what he does, or how bad the Boys are, the developments he builds will sell, the stadium will be full at loads of events, the people will watch. It's a golden printing press of money.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hey may want to win, but it's not near the to of the priority list. And neither are tshirt sales. He really cares about the real estate deals, and the upcoming tv deal. The Cowboys are a nice diversion. He's figured out that no matter what he does, or how bad the Boys are, the developments he builds will sell, the stadium will be full at loads of events, the people will watch. It's a golden printing press of money.

Agreed but let's see what would happen if the stands are filled with all opponent fans. People quit showing up at the Star! People boo his butt versus asking for autographs! Yea. I know it won't happen but a guy can dream.....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This franchise is a joke, and has been for quite a while.

It feels refreshing to stop defending it, to stop kidding myself for old time's sake, to stop ignoring that Jerry Jones is a fool, and his kids are nepotism personified - rich kids born into wealth who have accomplished nothing.

They're losers. They'll continue to be losers. Keep handing them your money. I'll be laughing from afar.