Selling Dak to a new Head Coach

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea,it’s amazing these fans don’t see that.

The Cowboy$ don’t operate like other teams. Dakster is a cash cow and like a warm blanket for Jethro .

Shoot, he can sell the hell out of 12-5. What he doesn’t want is 5-11 and have to start over.
We went 5-1 with Rush.
Do you think we've gone 12-5 because of Daktrash?
Thank the DEFENSE and the DOG teams we played as when we met up with a playoff-bound team we got our @@@ handed to us.
Poor old Dakko couldn't even score more than 20 points.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We went 5-1 with Rush.
Do you think we've gone 12-5 because of Daktrash?
Thank the DEFENSE and the DOG teams we played as when we met up with a playoff-bound team we got our @@@ handed to us.
Poor old Dakko couldn't even score more than 20 points.
It doesn’t matter what you or I think , only what Jethro thinks . And that’s what I’m trying to provide my insight in to.

nobody

Reaction score
It would be asinine to extend this loser, knowing what everyone knows with 100% certainty....that MM will be gone this time next year. If you were any top HC candidate, why would you want to come here knowing that you were locked into Dak for the next 4-5 years....extending him, would be a total recipe for disaster for both a coaching search and the future of the program.
It could very well be why McCarthy is being kept. Jerry might have spoke secretly with a few tempting coaches and they said "With Dak there? hahahah goodbye Jerry." So Jerry might not have had a choice but keep McCarthy. Do I know this for sure? Of course not, but it's possible.

Cmac

Reaction score
It would be asinine to extend this loser, knowing what everyone knows with 100% certainty....that MM will be gone this time next year. If you were any top HC candidate, why would you want to come here knowing that you were locked into Dak for the next 4-5 years....extending him, would be a total recipe for disaster for both a coaching search and the future of the program.
But how would the 52 remaining losers fare?

Flamma

Reaction score
It gets worse. They will extend him with some ridiculous contract, and we might not have a winning season. Because I think this is carrying over to next year.