Senior Bowl Game Thread

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
masomenos85;1928063 said:
What an exciting finish to a meaningless game, I may end up enjoying this more than the Superbowl.
LOL. Yeah, it was fun.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Was Caldwell actually down?

On my DVR in slow-mo, it looked like he was down (butt) before the ball crossed the plane.

FWIW

Reaction score
Ellis was a monster all week and Im glad that it showed in the game. He obviously realizes the difference of money for each pick in the top 10. He took the "risk" others werent willing to take by playing in the game and hes gonna make the money for it.

Rodgers- Cromartie looked money all week, and he made great plays and had one heck of a vertical to intercept a jump ball. Very very impressive. How high do you think his stock will end up going, Id say late first round, after the combine who knows?

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Silverstar;1928078 said:
Was Caldwell actually down?

On my DVR in slow-mo, it looked like he was down (butt) before the ball crossed the plane.

FWIW

It was close, but it's not like it really matters.

Silverstar

Reaction score
cowboysfan31;1928091 said:
It was close, but it's not like it really matters.

If they had given Bowman that TD catch, it really wouldn't have mattered.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Silverstar;1928104 said:
If they had given Bowman that TD catch, it really wouldn't have mattered.

it wasnt a TD.....he was bobbling the ball, and when he finally gained full control, his toe was out of bounds.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;1928123 said:
it wasnt a TD.....he was bobbling the ball, and when he finally gained full control, his toe was out of bounds.
He had full control when his first foot was on the ground.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
theogt;1928126 said:
He had full control when his first foot was on the ground.

but his toes on the plant foot were out of bounds........hey i am biased towards Bowman here.......I want him to do well, he is my favorite WR in this draft.....but that wasn't a TD.

cboyd

Reaction score
Biggems;1928132 said:
but his toes on the plant foot were out of bounds........hey i am biased towards Bowman here.......I want him to do well, he is my favorite WR in this draft.....but that wasn't a TD.

It was clearly a touchdown

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Cromartie is just a beautiful athlete to watch....he is so fluid and natural in his coverage skills I find it hard to believe that he falls past the first round....Jerry and co should not risk letting him slip away...I take him with our first pick.