Senior Bowl Game Thread

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i been lookingfor this, but i cant find it listed. what time and what channel is this coming on?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
NFL Network. 3:00 Central. It's probably listed as "College Football."

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
NFL Network? Are you kidding me? Wonderful, I was looking forward to the Senior Bowl more than the Superbowl and Time Warner stiffs me yet again.

Reaction score
Forget the satellite, get Verizon Fios cable... 7-0, North is up after a 36 yard pass from Chad Henne (poorly thrown ball but Hawkinds did a nice job adjusting on the throw)... Brennen will struggle in the NFL.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cherilus is completely shutting his man down so far.

Ellis is forcing double teams.

Brennan sucks......and because of this, it will be hard to get a good read on the South WRs.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Lawrence Jackson just got a free run at Brennan...maybe the team doesn't really like him either.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Biggems;1927811 said:
Brennan sucks......and because of this, it will be hard to get a good read on the South WRs.

Agreed. He's been awful so far, and darn near got my boy Donnie Avery killed just now on a ball thrown above and behind him. Get him out of there.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
this is poor weather conditions for return games, especially when it is return by committee......

im just looking for ball security and making solid decisions like Fair Catch.....

btw, nice catch by Avery

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Another turnover for the south team. They can't afford to do that if they want to win today.

Very nice play by Rogers-Cromartie right there too.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;1927812 said:
Lawrence Jackson just got a free run at Brennan...maybe the team doesn't really like him either.

Hey, take it easy guys. It has been documented all week that the North would dominate on the offensive and defensive lines. Not to mention the fact that Martz has all 3 QB's trying to learn HIS system which is also documented to be very difficult to just pick up. I wouldn't take Brennan in the first 2 rounds, but 3rd and up wouldn't surprise me, 4th to be more comfortable. He definately has upside, regardless of how he performs today. I've seen him make too many ad lib plays and plays on the run for me to think he sucks. He also plays with heart, which is why players like him.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Booty is looking very impressive on this drive right here. Very accurate, able to move in the pocket and he's keeping his eyes down field. He'd be a good back-up for Romo.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm not sure I wouldn't mind taking Rodgers-Cromartie at #28.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1927832 said:
Cromartie looks outstanding so far.

He certainly has. For a small guy he has been very physical, and I really like his change of direction ability.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
IronCowboy;1927708 said:
Just get satellite. Its not hard.

It is when you live in an apt complex that bans attaching dishes, so don't tell me it's not hard. I would have switched ages ago.