Senior Bowl Game Thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Whether it was coaching or other reasons, Wentz did nothing special. But man the play calling for the North was frighteningly too familiar.

Well, except for a couple of plays here and there, play-calling was vanilla all the way around. It was more your-guy-vs.-my-guy by design and the South had the better guys overall.

It's really hard to get a read on the QBs in a quarter of play. Even the MVP Prescott would have been looked at differently if the DB he looked into the play had made that interception. I though several of them had some pretty good moments in the game, with Wentz possibly having the least. Again, that's not a big knock against Wentz because one play (a drop, a sack, etc.) cuts short the opportunities for big moments.

If we like him based on how he performed in practice and our overall evaluation of him, I'm glad he didn't get the chance to really stand out.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No, you can just continue with odd comparisons.

Weird, everyone on the NFL Network including Dak himself just talked about being compared to Cam Newton. I guess they should have called Alexander on the CZ first.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would welcome a dual threat QB.

Too bad they would suffer with our staff and scheme that could not utilize them effectively.

If we stink again you may get your wish. Deshaun Watson.

Make that two wishes.

A more innovative coaching staff too.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Considering ive never seen a rollout pass play you're prob right.

they used to have roll outs but took it out because Tyron Smith is so good on the left side or at least this was the answer sham/broaddus or someone gave when queried on the radio.
romo prefers having the full field ande choosing his scramble/roll/slide to what the defense gives him.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Give me Dabo and Watson in 2017 if we go 4-12 again

MTL,Watson is gone after next season and him being a Cowboy would be my dream scenario, but we seem stuck on selecting a QB this year and that's it. Bad planning IMO. Need a few early and late rounders over the next three years.

Cowboys can't have Dabo! ;-)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just watched the game on DVR...............Wentz didn't have much of an opportunity, but he looked the part. The game was not too fast for him.

Garrett now 4-13 as head coach this year...................Dam, that's got to hurt losing to Jacksonville's coaches:lmao2: