Senior Bowl Game Thread

RandyOh

Reaction score
Didn't look like the level of competition fazed him. There were a few things he could have done better, though.

Good. He can process what's happening at a faster game speed. That's all I wanted to know from the actual game.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
JGarrett needs to be a college coach....too much rah rah......you can see it on his face.....he is happiest this week......

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can't justify spending a 3rd/4th on a guy who doesn't play barring injury. This team needs to be hunting starters with those picks. Good player though...

We spent 2nd round picks on people like Escobar who would not start.

Alexander

Reaction score
JGarrett needs to be a college coach....too much rah rah......you can see it on his face.....he is happiest this week......

I really wish Nick Saban would do him a solid and find him one.

Reactions: BAT

Alexander

Reaction score
Kind of ironic the announcers are praising Marinelli for coaching up the DL in this game right as they get two consecutive offsides penalties.

Alexander

Reaction score
The pass/run ability. He is not as big but can certainly do it all.

There are lots of other QBs in the league that have pass/run ability. He looks nothing like Newton in either fashion to me.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Garrett getting pounded...lol.

At least they played with team spirit...clap clap clap.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
From the first half, I think Spence might have been the best player. Several of the DTs made plays. Miller looked like an athlete learning to be a receiver and return man. Not sure Wentz was the best QB (for a variety of reasons), not even on his own team. Pressure and drops disrupted things for Wentz, though, so I don't think we got a true read on him from the game.

Whether it was coaching or other reasons, Wentz did nothing special. But man the play calling for the North was frighteningly too familiar.