Silverstar

Reaction score
Senior1.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3255959 said:
oh look Terrance Cody 370 lbs fat ****.

A friend of mine told me they said on the reports that he took his shirt off for the weigh in and it's another one of those situations where it's not a well built body either. It's pretty much 370 pounds of flab.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3256191 said:
A friend of mine told me they said on the reports that he took his shirt off for the weigh in and it's another one of those situations where it's not a well built body either. It's pretty much 370 pounds of flab.

The guy will be in an NFL conditioning program though and if we get him we just so happen to have one of the best guys in the business.

If he is dedicated to this profession than this is a non issue for me.

wick

Reaction score
CATCH17;3256328 said:
The guy will be in an NFL conditioning program though and if we get him we just so happen to have one of the best guys in the business.

If he is dedicated to this profession than this is a non issue for me.

Cody is obviously not dedicated to his life. Why would anyone think he's dedicated to his profession? I wouldn't give a guy like that a dime of guaranteed money.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
this is the stuff Taylor Mays is good at. flexing his muscles and showing off his physique to all those scouts who like to see that kind of stuff....